Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fave shop?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do you but most of your clothes from?

Mine are mostly from Miss Selfridges and TopShop I guess, but also have quite a lot from Jane Norman, Kookai and Envy, I also buy quite a few things of ASOS cos they have different things on there than in the shops :)

Comments

• Options
    cult clothing is a shop on queen street in glasgow - me loves it

but yeah tis too expensive for a student bum so topshop or internationale

yeah baby :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by pie
    cult clothing is a shop on queen street in glasgow - me loves it

but yeah tis too expensive for a student bum so topshop or internationale

yeah baby :rolleyes:

:yes: Cult is very good
  • Options
    Same as the two above Cult is good (Cambridge is my local store but have to been to cult edinburgh,glasgow,birmingham) Have shopped there too much tho lol fave shoe shop : Sole Trader and other shop : Frank (in Cambridge) www.frankisfrank.co.uk
    xxx
  • Options
    I admit that I shop most at Dorothy Perkins and New Look for most of my trousers but I get skirts and t-shirts from www.blackrose.co.uk
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I admit that I shop most at Dorothy Perkins and New Look for most of my trousers but I get skirts and t-shirts from www.blackrose.co.uk

just looked at that site... ive always wanted a corset but theyre so expensive:rolleyes:

theres something about them though that i really like!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by clara
    just looked at that site... ive always wanted a corset but theyre so expensive:rolleyes:
    yeah same here. I've been bidding on some at ebay but they always end up selling for nearly as much as brand new ones. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    but I get skirts and t-shirts from www.blackrose.co.uk
    haven't used the website but have bought a couple things from the shop me likeys:D
    xxx
  • Options
    I like le sport.A surf shop here in barnstaple.And Big star which you might have around the country.:confused:
  • Options
    I mostly shop at Topshop, New Look, Debenhams, and Miss Selfridge, althought I occasionally buy from Bay Trading, River Island, Primark, Pilot, etc etc...
  • Options
    I love Next and I like any shop which sells Punky Fish :)
  • Options
    I like Dorothy Perkins, New Look, Primark is good for casual clothes. I Love accessories in Top Shop, and accessorize when I can afford it.
  • Options
    i buy most of my clothes from envy, the rock shop, utopia, seduce, hussy and jay jay's:D

ooh and sds and general pants have great clothes too
  • Options
    Most of my clothes are from Topshop. And then Miss Selfridge, and Oasis etc in Debenhams. But then ive got other bits from shops i dont go in so often but still like, such as Mango, French Connection, Diesel etc...

Edited to add that i love Miss Sixty...but there colthes are tiny :( :mad:
  • Options
    I go in New Look for nice new clothes, and Raven SDL for my wild rock chick look. BWise are good for work clothes, and Shoefayre is where I buy some of my shoes.
  • Options
    Mostly Topshop, Miss Sixty, Miss Selfridge and H&M whenever I can get to one (isn't one anywhere round here). I also shop in loads of smaller independent shops...I like going to Brighton for that sort of thing.
  • Options
    I absolutely loathe Miss Selfridge and Topshop :mad: (No offence to all you thousands of girlys that shop there :rolleyes: )

My Fave shops are ones in lil places like Oasis (not the trendy oasis, the gothy/greeby one) in Birmingham, Camden Town and Birmingham Rag Market. I live in Milton Keynes, but I hate clothes shopping in MK, coz it sucks. Everyone looks the same.

Anyways, rant over!

Ilora x
  • Options
    I mostly shop at Topshop, H&M, Miss Selfridges, charity shops and other random shops. New Look is ok for cheapness actually, only a few things though. Basically anywhere inexpensive and anywhere with a sale on!

Ilora-Danon - Personally I think the whole goth/greb fashion makes people look the same. Any sub-cultural fashion produces people that on first glance all look the same, but if you look closer people do have their own personal style regardless of where they shop.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown
    Ilora-Danon - Personally I think the whole goth/greb fashion makes people look the same. Any sub-cultural fashion produces people that on first glance all look the same, but if you look closer people do have their own personal style regardless of where they shop.

YEAH! What they said. Dunno how people can say that people who actually shop in fashion shops all look the same, ah yeah, because goths, etc don't look at all similar. :no: Of course not! *pats head* :p

Anyway, I have loads from TopShop and Miss Selfridge (aren't I awful :p), USC (has bits of everything so yeah, ah Miss Sixty!) and quite a few from Bay, Kookai and Jane Norman. I actually know a girl called Jane Norman so whenever we go to the shop people do this lame thing where they say 'You've entered Jane Norman'. Not that anyone wanted to know that. :/ I don't think I actually have a fave shop, I have to go in them all!

If I have to be cheap then I go to New Look but there's not very much that I actually like in there. :no: And internationale is just pants. :| Only thing I've ever bought from there was a belt that I wore once.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    I mostly shop at Topshop, New Look, Debenhams, and Miss Selfridge, althought I occasionally buy from Bay Trading, River Island, Primark, Pilot, etc etc...

What she said and H&M. :)
  • Options
    Fave shops r Burtons/Topman. Best selection 2 suit my style.:)
  • Options
    i love Oasis best - the clothes just seem to fit perfectly. Also love Topshop and Warehouse.

Get most of my shoes from Ravel and Shelleys.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    us blokes are kind of lucky in the respect we know our size and it doesn't change from shop to shop
    Now tell Renzo that :p