Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friend and paranoid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend had been smoking for about 2 or 3 months but into it very quick and was smoking about a 10 deal a night,thats a good wee bit for just starting then he got caught....now about 3 months later he can only smoke a certain amount then he becomes too paranoid about being caught again and stops having a toke.

Any views on this?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Friend and paranoid
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    My friend had been smoking for about 2 or 3 months but into it very quick and was smoking about a 10 deal a night,thats a good wee bit for just starting then he got caught....now about 3 months later he can only smoke a certain amount then he becomes too paranoid about being caught again and stops having a toke.

Any views on this?
    what happened to him when he got caught? what does happen when you get caught these days?
    most coppers i come across wouldn't dream of nicking someone for a weed. unless your giving them a bad time.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Friend and paranoid
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    what happened to him when he got caught? what does happen when you get caught these days?
    most coppers i come across wouldn't dream of nicking someone for a weed. unless your giving them a bad time.

He never got caught by the cops...got caught by his parents,he's 15 and they lost all trust him in and now hes VERY paranoid when hes out.
  • Options
    That makes it a lot more complex, its not like you live with a cop after they bust you.
    It doesnt surprise me that he is feeling the heat as it were, I'd suggest that he stops altogether for a while, tells his parents that he's quit and then they can build up their trust again. When they do then he can start again.
  • Options
    They think he has quit but the last few times he went home his parents said your eyes are all funny and redish...
    He's thinkin of stopping for good for a while and now that its summer, i think he'll be using it more now, probably resulting in being careless and getting caught again.
    Drinks alot more now though after quiting smoking.
  • Options
    Well drinking too much aint really an improvement. Plus you say he was smoking 10 quids worth a night? How is he funding this? And how is he doing that? I cant smoke that much in a whole day.
  • Options
    Yea he smoked that much and ate it, he was bokin his stomach up every night because he ate too much dope each night.
    He payed £100 and got about £160 worth, so he just smoked and ate his way through most of it. He became a dealer for a while selling a bit too,i think he might be exagerrating a bit on amounts and sizes?
    I wouldn't smoke that much in a day either, some nights if its a big occasion we could between a few and more.