Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls get so much better fashion!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah what the topic said, went shopping with mate today and theres loooooads to choose from in all places like new look, la senza, etam, dorathy perkins etc etc etc. Loads of different types of tops shoes, trousers, underwear even! What do guys get? a couple of shops which sell either brown or black shoes and afew tshirts! Also also girls can accessorise so much more, with all sorts of stuff that i couldnt do (well i can have pretty coloured nails but thats about it!) its so unfair. Oh yeah and you have loooads of sizes, while blokes get either small medium or large. Its a bitch by trousers cos for me cos even with small the waist is way to big (has 28inch waist) Apparently if i was a girl id be a size 8 or aomething thats scary. You girls dont know how lucky you are!

Comments

• Options
    *Shakes head*

You just don't know where to shop...
  • Options
    Re: Girls get so much better fashion!
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    (has 28inch waist) Apparently if i was a girl id be a size 8

Eh? But I have a 25inch waist and I'm a size 10. :/
  • Options
    Re: Re: Girls get so much better fashion!
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Eh? But I have a 25inch waist and I'm a size 10. :/

um those 2 comments are un realted, but top wise i mean size 8....cept i have no boobs. Though the girl i was with does, didnt know she was an E cup!:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    *Shakes head*

You just don't know where to shop...

So true :p

I seen pairs of trousers and jeans with 28" waists in Topman the other day.

I'm sure you could find way more if you were actually looking for something that small :/
  • Options
    i think guy shopping is better, i mean u've got pull n bear, zara, top man, fcuk and they all hav gorgeous mens clothes!

oh and its ok if ur big n a guy!
  • Options
    Around where i live there are a fare few guy shops. Not as many as girl ones granted, but yeah we buy more :p
    i mean theres sds, gerneral pants, ed harry, rubin f etc.
    I think you need ask the boys round where you live where so more clothes shops are, actually the gals should know!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Girls get so much better fashion!
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Though the girl i was with does, didnt know she was an E cup!:eek:

I will never understand why you feel the need to tell me your friends bra sizes. :p
  • Options
    I have to agree that girls have a better time. Not only do they get a lot more choice in what they wear (have you ever seen a bloke in a miniskirt and high heels? If you have, he's a drag queen!) they also seem to get clothes cheaper than guys. When you browse through catalogues such as Littlewoods you find that women seem to be able to get some gorgeous trousers for about £20. Men seem to have to pay about £60 for something that does the job, and only costs more because it's got some tacky designer label on it. And, if I were a women, I'd find it a lot easier to find something to fit me as well, being only about 5'5"! (NOT that I want to have a sex change or anything, I'm happy being a bloke!).
  • Options
    Where I live you have:

Topman
    River Island
    Next
    Debenhams
    Tesco
    Asda
    Bubba G

However I don't shop at them all =P
    Also all seven of those places are for girls too, i.e. TopMan is above Topshop. River Island/Next are half and half.
  • Options
    no accesories?
    guys get loadsa funky ties and trilbies (sp?) and cufflinks and wicked surf necklaces and stuff

:no: :no: guys!
  • Options
    Accessories shop..? As in the name? I think we do - I went in there with my ex and there was no guy stuff :(

*Hugs Joe Brown's*
  • Options
    Originally posted by will haycock
    I have to agree that girls have a better time. Not only do they get a lot more choice in what they wear (have you ever seen a bloke in a miniskirt and high heels? If you have, he's a drag queen!) they also seem to get clothes cheaper than guys. When you browse through catalogues such as Littlewoods you find that women seem to be able to get some gorgeous trousers for about £20. Men seem to have to pay about £60 for something that does the job, and only costs more because it's got some tacky designer label on it. And, if I were a women, I'd find it a lot easier to find something to fit me as well, being only about 5'5"! (NOT that I want to have a sex change or anything, I'm happy being a bloke!).

Have to agree there. Sometimes I have to spend somethin ridiculous like £60 on a single pair of jeans, whilst my sister manages to buy bagfuls of clothes for next to nothing! There are some cheapish places like Burton but they're all trendy clothes and that's only good to a point!
  • Options
    I feel sorry for you...

Joe Browns.

'Nuff said.
  • Options
    It's not about sex, it's about style.

You're completely lost. Was I there I would have saved you by now.
    So sad seeing someone loosing it, in front of your eyes/screen/whatever :(
  • Options
    I agree :) but do you think this problem could be solved? and if so are you going to start up your own fashion industry especially for males?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    but do you think this problem could be solved?

There is no problem.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    There is no problem.

True. They just need to know where to shop eh, Kieran?

Oh and Ren, why not throw on a skirt if your goin to paint your nails. You might as well. :|:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    True. They just need to know where to shop eh, Kieran?

Yeah, that's right :p

*sticks on rubber-gloves*

We've got alot of work to do ;):p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

*sticks on rubber-gloves*

dosent sound good!!