Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Smoking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How long has everyone been smoking Cannabis?

I've been smoking about less than a year now...

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Smoking
    Originally posted by Shogun2002

How can you be smoking 'about' less than a year mate?

(Surley you've been smoking less than a year or you havn't) :p

Too be honest I can't really remember when I started smoking it - around about the age of 15 I think - though I hardly smoke it now apart form the odd spliff :). It makes me paranoid and lazy - strictly class A's for me! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Re: Smoking
    How long has everyone been smoking Cannabis?

About a year and 4 months. Not heavily though, i started to smoke heavily a few months back. :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Smoking
    Originally posted by Skive
    How can you be smoking 'about' less than a year mate?

(Surley you've been smoking less than a year or you havn't) :p

Too be honest I can't really remember when I started smoking it - around about the age of 15 I think - though I hardly smoke it now apart form the odd spliff :). It makes me paranoid and lazy - strictly class A's for me! :D

Well okay last may i bought it once but never really started getting into till about after the summer,I cant really remember to be honest...around last year anyway. But surely it cant be a bad thing to become lazy now and again.
  • Options
    I traied it first time where me and my mate went into is brothers bedroom and stole some weed, we stole a lot too not realising how expensive it was!!! and we went to a park and "tried" to roll a joint (it was pathetic) anyway i hated it at the time, i think i was 11-12 years old. then i started smoking it properly a few years ago.
  • Options
    I guess ive maybe been smoking reguarly for about 5 years now.. thought it was less than that..but during that time ive gone through phases of stopping and starting.
  • Options
    Been smoking it now properly for about 6 years and was smoking it now and again for about 1 year before that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Been smoking it now properly for about 6 years and was smoking it now and again for about 1 year before that.

Do u feel its still the same buzz or is it just shit now cause uve been smoking so long.
  • Options
    about a year
  • Options
    about 35yrs now. i still love the the stuff. rare i get the giggles any more but it does happen ...usualy with leaf as aposed to bud.
    one joint i'm buzzin.
  • Options
    I hope i continue to love the herb for 35 years+ like u mroll.

Joints are nice :yes:

Lights one up and passes it around....
    :)
  • Options
    im now nearly 18, since i was 14 :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I hope i continue to love the herb for 35 years+ like u mroll.

Joints are nice :yes:

Lights one up and passes it around....
    :)
    funny thing ...some people seem to think you'll get bored with it or grow out of it. some well may do but there is nothing remotely strange about liking beer or a few tipples of irish all your life. that's how i am with weed.
    i've been a chronic dope head ...all day every day. but not for years now. it still only takes the same ammount as well.
    i have been through paranoid stages with it. my paranoia was that i thought i was on lsd or i was going mad or both but i kept on. occasionaly a bit of paranoia will start to arrive but i can switch it off easily by just saying to myself ... 'here we go again'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    funny thing ...some people seem to think you'll get bored with it or grow out of it. some well may do but there is nothing remotely strange about liking beer or a few tipples of irish all your life. that's how i am with weed.
    i've been a chronic dope head ...all day every day. but not for years now. it still only takes the same ammount as well.
    i have been through paranoid stages with it. my paranoia was that i thought i was on lsd or i was going mad or both but i kept on. occasionaly a bit of paranoia will start to arrive but i can switch it off easily by just saying to myself ... 'here we go again'.

Bored with it-no wouldn't think so,whats boring about getting stoned.

How much would u have smoked whenever u were a chronic dope head every day?
    Sometimes i would get paranoid and then i stop and think to myself dont be paranoid, dont be paranoid and i dont be.
  • Options
    Been smoking for about 2 1/2 years now! damn!! :p
  • Options
    I've been a regular smoker for almost 10 years.
  • Options
    Do u feel its still the same buzz or is it just shit now cause uve been smoking so long.
    I'll still be stoned off 1 nice joint.
    Weird cos I've gone through little stages, I started on soap bar in joints for a while and then it went to smoking soap bar mainly in buckets with the occasional joint and then onto pipes and then back to joints and now I won't touch soap bar and I only usually smoke joints of skunk. I found changing the way you smoke it makes it better. When I was doing buckets all the time I kinda got used to em and if I had a joint it knocked the fuck out of me and vice versa.
  • Options
    I started when I was 14, at the start of that summer, which is more years ago than I want to admit to.
  • Options
    i been smoking since i was 15, now 22 so 7 years..

i used to do like 10-15 bongs a night on our straight tube(s) and smoked so much i couldnt get stoned unless i toked like 10 bongs, what a joke eh...
    anyway, i saw the light and got rid of those disgusting bongs, and started smoking joints after a 4 month break...

its not that you cant get stoned anymore, its just that u need to find the buzz again. Give up for a month or two, give up buckets, and all that shit and stick with joints or chillums, dont smoke too much, and youll find you can get stoned on anything.

I can get stoned off 2's on a joint, its jus cos i know the buzz and know what i like - ie, i HATE being monged. so i dont smoke shit solid, i only smoke high grade sensimilla, and grow my own buds.
    You dont have to do it like this, jus spend your money on the very best weed / hash you can get your hands on, and accept nothing less.

Then youll find you can smoke next to nothing yet still get fucked
  • Options
    For sure, quality pays, although I dont like some of the new weeds that are really really strong without actualy being good, to be honest they scare me a little, they're not nice at all.
  • Options
    Smoking for abt a year! best year of my life :naughty::confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    9 years now, virtually every day since too. I have stopped and cleared my head for a few weeks before, it felt good, but I am a slave to the skunk.

I get up in the morning, do 2 toots
    go to work
    Lunch - smoke more
    Get home - smoke till I go to sleep

The cycle that is my life :(
  • Options
    It feels good when you stop smoking for a few days after smoking like made for about a month!
    Your head feels all different in the morning but by lunch you can feel youself wanting a J!
    Stress:p
  • Options
    Go for a j then :D
  • Options
    i have been smoking for a few good years and have passed some very nice smokes! ;)