Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shite solids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anybody else get phlegm really badly after they've been smoking solid? I do, and i s'pose it just goes to show how shite the solid is over here :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    What is phlegm :confused:

I get solid over here and find it okay to smoke but a bit harsh on ur throat but the weed we sometimes get isnt harsh at all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    What is phlegm :confused:

Y'know the green gunky stuff that builds up inside your nose and you have to cough it up.
  • Options
    not really bad, but i turn into a bloke and start spitting.... nasty
  • Options
    Mucus u mean.

No i dont really get that at all, just normal spitting increases though with solid but never happened with weed.
  • Options
    the reason you get that shite in your throat is due to the fact you are smoking ropey solid.
    90% of the solid ( i wont call it hash, hash is totally different and what solid is supposed to be like) in this country is so poor it isnt even worth using as a door stop.

Unfortuanltey, cash croppers will buy a bar of pollem or other fairly good hash, then make 1 bar into 3 by cutting it with other rubbish.

I know a few solid dealers, and this is what ive seen them use to bulk up their product.

Started with 1 kilo pollem
    added:
    Ground coffee
    Flour
    baking soda
    goat dung
    plastic
    cocoa powder
    mud
    furniture polish
    metal polish
    nitro-mors paint remover

used some sort of carnuba gum and water to bind it
    and ended up with 3 Kilo, as u can see theres some serious cah to be made as no matter what, some clueless muppet will buy it.
    It dont take a rocket scientist to realise this stuff is at least toxic, but in large doses, extremely harmful.

Easy way round the head-aches a couple of hours after smoking, nausea, phlegm (describing how you feel am i right?) is to not smoke it at all. Go without if need be

Only smoke solid if you know where its come from, and i mean REALLY know where it comes from.
    I and a fair few of my friends grow medium to very large crops and trust me when I tell you there are some bad people out there ready to make a swift £ by knocking younger / clueless smokers.

A way round it is to only smoke high quality sinsemilla, or even commercial weed, at least its the base product, and even though it may have been shaken (process of shaking the trichomes of buds to create kif) by the time it reaches you, it'll be far superior to your ropey soap your smoking at the mo

Hope ive been of some help
  • Options
    Thanks for that, it's been a help. But i do know where the stuff comes from, my mates dealer grows his own and makes his own hash, but i do that it's cut with something. I don't get the headaches, just the phlegm.
  • Options
    I never get sore heads from smoking, we had gotten hash in Spain before and it is good stuff,it didnt make u feel as if it was shit solid.
  • Options
    You're lucky you can get REAL hash almost straight from the source.
    Im not sure if you know how its made but it goes like this...

(Sorry RobS, the level of detail you had in here is a bit inappropriate for these boards...... Hate to censor you, but really!!!! - Lady Jade)

I can only presume your dealers mate only sells the low grade hash he makes, which is fair enough, to get say, and 1/8th of top, top hash, you need about 3 oz of leaf and trim, so its up to him really!..

The dudes in afghanistan etc actually put the whole plant in a press and collect the resin, so the lamer solid is stuff made from the entire plant, and the very, very best hash (hand rolled charas, nepalese etc) is made from only the very top flowers of the mature plant, its no suprise we never see this stuff over here!!

so i reckon your getting phlegm and stuff cos its got quite a high amount of vegative matter in the hash (remember chlorophyll and other chemicals in uncured, wet weed makes smoking very harsh)

phew, got there in the end!
  • Options
    Originally posted by RobS
    You're lucky you can get REAL hash almost straight from the source.
    Im not sure if you know how its made but it goes like this...

(Edited)

I can only presume your dealers mate only sells the low grade hash he makes, which is fair enough, to get say, and 1/8th of top, top hash, you need about 3 oz of leaf and trim, so its up to him really!..

The dudes in afghanistan etc actually put the whole plant in a press and collect the resin, so the lamer solid is stuff made from the entire plant, and the very, very best hash (hand rolled charas, nepalese etc) is made from only the very top flowers of the mature plant, its no suprise we never see this stuff over here!!

so i reckon your getting phlegm and stuff cos its got quite a high amount of vegative matter in the hash (remember chlorophyll and other chemicals in uncured, wet weed makes smoking very harsh)

phew, got there in the end!

Wow, you really know your shit!
  • Options
    Yea he does know his shit indeed.

who knows where the resin we get now over comes from but whenever i was in Spain it was from Morocco as it was Moroccan men selling it to everyone.
  • Options

who knows where the resin we get now over comes from but whenever i was in Spain it was from Morocco as it was Moroccan men selling it to everyone.

I think we get our blow from Morocco aswell, via Spain.
  • Options
    i feel sorry for you lot. i get to smoke resin from all over the world ...mostly free. i'm surprised more of you aren't seeing top red leb and gold seal black ...theres loads of it about in the uk. pricey but very very nice. by the way, anyone can find out about making solid or growing etc on the net. type cannabis into any old search engine and your off.
  • Options
    I cant grow it if thats what u mean about getting it free. Where abouts in the Uk and how pricey?
  • Options
    i dont care, im getting some really good skunk atm :D
  • Options

Its weird, when i was in morocco, guys tried to sell me skunk at least 400 times within that month or so, only ever offered hash about 10 times, i always associated morocco with hash & hardly any to be found!
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmmm i want some skunk :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Its weird, when i was in morocco, guys tried to sell me skunk at least 400 times within that month or so, only ever offered hash about 10 times, i always associated morocco with hash & hardly any to be found!

We had been in Barcelona not even an hour and we were offered hash by men chanting "hashish hashish".
  • Options
    We had been in Barcelona not even an hour and we were offered hash by men chanting "hashish hashish".

Did you buy it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Did you buy it?

Of course:yes:

Was a very good smoke, we had to go out and buy more the next day,wonder why that was :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx

I would have associated morocco with hash as well but if they were offering skunk i wudnt refuse since all i can get is mostly hash here, the odd bit of weed comes along.
  • Options
    Of course:yes:

Was a very good smoke, we had to go out and buy more the next day,wonder why that was :chin:

How much did you pay, and for what amount? Was it risky?
    The reason i'm asking so many questions is because i will be visiting Barcelona soon-ish.
  • Options
    How much did you pay, and for what amount? Was it risky?
    The reason i'm asking so many questions is because i will be visiting Barcelona soon-ish.

The first time we bought it was only 10 euro worth to test it out and when we found it good stuff went back and bought more.
    About 20euro's worth over there is about £8/£9 worth here but its better stuff over there.
    It wasn't really that risky except for one night whenever my friend got searched by the police but they give him it back,only was enough for 1 j anyway.
    They were offering cocaine too and thats why i think they searched us since the police probably dont care about Cannabis and only want to get other harder drugs.
    But there was a different time whenever we ended up paying 20 euro for a piece of wood,i know u probably will laugh but it was wrapped in plastic and we were stoned at the time so werent thinking straight.
    Anyway hope i was some help,u'll like Barcelona..are you going with your parents or with a group of mates?
  • Options
    The first time we bought it was only 10 euro worth to test it out and when we found it good stuff went back and bought more.
    About 20euro's worth over there is about £8/£9 worth here but its better stuff over there.
    It wasn't really that risky except for one night whenever my friend got searched by the police but they give him it back,only was enough for 1 j anyway.
    They were offering cocaine too and thats why i think they searched us since the police probably dont care about Cannabis and only want to get other harder drugs.
    But there was a different time whenever we ended up paying 20 euro for a piece of wood,i know u probably will laugh but it was wrapped in plastic and we were stoned at the time so werent thinking straight.
    Anyway hope i was some help,u'll like Barcelona..are you going with your parents or with a group of mates?

Cheers for that mate :D

Well, i'm going to Salou with my family, but it's right next to Barcelona so we are going for a couple of days, so i might try and get some weed if the opertunity arises ;)
  • Options
    Cheers for that mate :D

Well, i'm going to Salou with my family, but it's right next to Barcelona so we are going for a couple of days, so i might try and get some weed if the opertunity arises ;)

Yea Salou is only about 1.5-2 hours away, try to go later at night looking for some and there are plently of head shops about for you to get urself a pipe or bong or skins.

The best place during the day would be down small sidestreets and look as if ur looking for something ie-walking around with shifty eyes :lol:
  • Options
    Yea Salou is only about 1.5-2 hours away, try to go later at night looking for some and there are plently of head shops about for you to get urself a pipe or bong or skins.

The best place during the day would be down small sidestreets and look as if ur looking for something ie-walking around with shifty eyes :lol:

Lol, is it a dangerous place, like is there any muggers?
  • Options
    Lol, is it a dangerous place, like is there any muggers?

Dangerous---well on night we were followed through about 10 different streets by this man, was fucked up, we got to our apartment and watched him from up the stairs and he stood there for a few minutes peering in through the doorway,we never seen the fucker again but this was at 1am and we were stoned so u could imagine the scene.

But other than that one experience,its not dangerous at all, prostitues are roaming the streets at night as well, 50 euro for the full way, got offered it for 10 euro by this dirty dying looking rat :nervous:
  • Options
    Doesn't sound too bad then. :D
  • Options
    Nope defitnley not

Have a good time,u will if u find hash i believe.
  • Options
    Nope defitnley not

Have a good time,u will if u find hash i believe.

Cheers mate, you going anywhere? :)
  • Options
    Portugal in less than a month, u ever been there?

Anyone know what its like there for hash?

Or skunk...:)