Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oooooooooooooh!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't like Louis Vuitton; everyone seems to have the bag or purse, so they're aren't unique. I also hate Burberry with a passion as all rude boys have a hat/jacket from there, and I can never tell whats real and whats fake from there!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Luce
    I also hate Burberry with a passion

:(

I :heart: Burberry
  • Options
    meh@all those wee bags that cost too much and look..er...yucky!!! that colouredy lookin one is really..barbie-ish!:rolleyes:

i want a elmo backpack:D a real one wif a zip on his tummy......

or or or a hoobs one...!!! my cousin wont sell me hers...7 year olds can be so hard to bargain with:eek2:

any miss sixty jeans are mega nice lookin(i dont like the ones in the picture someone posted up though..soz..) but like if they made larger ones..like say size 12..er...they wouldnt be very flattering.....

AH i know what i want!!!! i want a pair of those groovy mens diesel jeans.....theyd look yummy with my favourite belt:D

i want i want i wannnnnnnnnttttttttt........:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sTrAnGeNeSsMe*
    any miss sixty jeans are mega nice lookin(i dont like the ones in the picture someone posted up though..soz..) but like if they made larger ones..like say size 12..er...they wouldnt be very flattering.....

Why wouldn't they be flattering?! :confused:
  • Options
    there made to show girls behind off......if behind too..behindy it might.....er....not look too....flattering! makes your arse look hugereally:D im thinking anyway....:eek2:
  • Options
    i just got a beanie hat and a pair of 4-poketed combats, thats what i really wanted, and i saved up and got em!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sTrAnGeNeSsMe*
    there made to show girls behind off......if behind too..behindy it might.....er....not look too....flattering! makes your arse look hugereally:D im thinking anyway....:eek2:

Oh, I can see what you mean.. but I have a big butt :p and tbh, I like to show it off, I like being a curvy hourglass figure with boobs and a bum.

So I want Miss Sixty in my size :p