Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Period of time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Usually what length of time does your whole time smoking cannabis take and how long do your effects last.

Rougly if i start at 7 i would be smoking if on my own for abou 45 mins-1 hour and if smoking with ppl it can be all night on joints and pipe/bong.

The effects would normally last about 2-2.5 hours after finished smoking and would still have a monged out tired feeling after about 3.5 hours or so.

Comments

• Options
    I used to smoke with my mates all the bloody time. for a few months i dont think i wasnt kained for more than a hour.

Dont really smoke anymore, just got bored of it and dont really enjoy it anymore.
  • Options
    Originally posted by beerboy
    I used to smoke with my mates all the bloody time. for a few months i dont think i wasnt kained for more than a hour.

Dont really smoke anymore, just got bored of it and dont really enjoy it anymore.

What do u do now then?
  • Options
    I dont smoke on my own anymore ~ When i did smoke on my own during the day id smoke maybe an 8th, and then in the evening when i met my friends id smoke for a couple of hours with them.

Now, i hardly ever smoke even with friends to be honest, but when i do we sit and smoke for a good few hours. The effect depends on the skunk, and who im smoking with.
  • Options
    I'd say it takes me about 10mins to skin up, (less if I want to) and then it takes about 5-10mins to smoke and lasts about 1-2hrs. ish.