Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ban it!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    I disagree.

The world would be crap without money, it is possible the most important invention ever.

Nothing wrong with money it is love of money that is evil..............

I think this is true - before people thought of money there was bartering but back then life was much simplier and the people you traded with were friends and neighbours and people physcially close to you.

Look at Iraq now - their own money with the picture of Saddam is worthless now - so chaos starts.
  • Options
    I would ban.....

having to come to work on a Monday morning after a 36 hour vodka binge. My head hurts and I'm tired. :( :mad:
  • Options
    aww there there ninja, surely for someone with your extensive training a hangover is no match for you :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    No. You could be a hatter and barter hats for Food or whatever. Anyway, a susbsistence farmer has a hard but healthy life.
    how many hats would you have to make and trade for a pentium 4 with all the gadgets i wonder?
  • Options
    return flight to new york please. thankyou sir that will be 27 hats and a pig.
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    aww there there ninja, surely for someone with your extensive training a hangover is no match for you :p

Hangovers I can handle. Lack of sleep is another matter. And trying to be nice to stooooooopid users is a completely other ball-game also.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    return flight to new york please. thankyou sir that will be 27 hats and a pig.

:lol:

Bout sums it up...........
  • Options
    The 5 day working week, the French only work a 4 day week and its about the only good thing about em!
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    i'd ban simon from blue peter. the muppet makes me so mad i wanna eat my hat selling market stall!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Noise
    i'd ban simon from blue peter. the muppet makes me so mad i wanna eat my hat selling market stall!!! :lol:
    Id ban f****** blue peter:eek:
  • Options
    Who is Blue Peter?

have you fucked him Vicky? :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Who is Blue Peter?

have you fucked him Vicky? :eek2:
    yeah and he was shit:mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Id ban f****** blue peter:eek:

awww, but what about the female presenters? there'd be nothing to gawp at in that annoying half hour gap before neighbours :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    yeah and he was shit:mad:

The bastard.............:mad: :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    awww, but what about the female presenters? there'd be nothing to gawp at in that annoying half hour gap before neighbours :D

They are skanky 1 bit ho's if they are presenting that twatty, shite, cheap, happy snapper, nightmare for kids giving program!

:p
  • Options
    They are skanky 1 bit ho's if they are presenting that twatty, shite, cheap, happy snapper, nightmare for kids giving program!

:chin: i'm getting the feeling you don't like blue peter!
  • Options
    :chin: i'm getting the feeling you don't like blue peter!

:lol: Whatever gives you that idea?
  • Options
    Whatever gives you that idea?

bah, i read your mind. you really shouldn't be thinking those other things at this time of day...!
  • Options
    bah, i read your mind. you really shouldn't be thinking those other things at this time of day...!

lol yeah I should, its all good fun;)
  • Options
    Ban Anthony Worrel Thompson from our screens - the man is irritating beyond belief!!!!
  • Options
    I'd ban people who are: arrogant, rude, think they know everything and who think they are better than everyone else. :rolleyes: :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    I'd ban people who are: arrogant, rude, think they know everything and who think they are better than everyone else. :rolleyes: :mad:

I can be arrogant, in a good way though;)
  • Options
    Fanatical Evangelism.
  • Options
    I would ban cars. People could have vans for jobs ie. plumbers etc. and emergency service vehicles obviously. But people would have to get the bus, train, cycle or walk.

I would also ban fashion magazines, infact I'd ban the concept of fashion and style completely.

Oh can't forget nuclear weapons and guns. People can fight with flowers instead.