Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pill quality

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right ,

Do americans have better quality pills than us?

If you look on other message boards the americans always say that they peak for about 4 hours off of one pill.

And round by me anyway our pills are complete shit in comparison
Recently we had some rolexes round here and everyone was going on about how great they are etc but when I tryed them it lasted like an hour and a half max, the effect was good but it annoyed me how quickly they wore off.

So I was thinking that this was some kind of tolerance thing, but my mate who had never tryed pills before had one of these at it lasted about the same amount of time as it did on me.

Why was that? I'd say crappy mdma but round here they are widely considered a 'good' pill. If that's good I hope I never have to try our crap pills
:yeees:

Comments

• Options
    maybe americans are lightweights ;)

i have friends who peak in 10minutes and will be up all night, acting like hyper little bunnies! never taking more than 3 pills...

ive heard they can pay up to $30 dollars for a pill in a club... :shocking: if their pills are better-id stil rather pay less!

u doing pills again jake?!!! **tut tut**
  • Options
    Yes , I'm back to enjoying the finer things in life :D
  • Options
    ~And u lectured and insulted me for weeks over pills~

tut tut tut

:p
  • Options
    enough of that :p , check ur Pms :D
  • Options
    it wont let me open it .. how about this, im in on saturday night :crying: (theyre all going raving and im too broke) if you are home too ill go on my old msn account (if thats what the PMS about) or sunday night... ild be on both nights

Sorry for hijacking your thread jake.. but i cant get into my PMs im off now to do housework have a good weekend babe, ill have a good-un 2night :)
  • Options
    yeh , I will be here tommorow cuz im supposed to be staying in for my nans 85th birthday "party" which consists of me , mum and dad , sister , 2 jehovas witnesses and my nans chiropodist :lol:

Party on dudes!

:yeees:

So yeah I'll be on msn , Hope you have a good night!

and thanks :)
  • Options
    :lol::lol:

didnt know u had a sister :p

have fun flipper!
  • Options
    Back to the subject...Just to add some american Insight for you all. Yes it's true the pills usually cost from 20-35 bux. Unless you know a dealer or someone who actually sells them cheap and you might get some for 10 bux. I've had pills that last an hour, 4 hours, and some that barely did anything to me. However I don't think there are any pills that will make you peak for 4 hours straight. Peak is the most intense feeling you get and it seems to last about 30 minutes at the most. My guess is that is when it all goes to one spot in your body, before it gets dispersed all over. I look at the peak as a little treat in the roll, I love it very much but I still have an awesome time afterwards because the energy that the pill gives off is still there and will keep me dancing all night long.

Another thing is, american message boards are insane which is why I prefer this one. For some reason there is an overwhelming pleasure in treating other people like shit on the message boards, even if they aren't like that in real life, they do it cause they are "anonymous". So most likely they are just talking out of their ass when they say they peak for 4 hours.

Btw, I always thought pills were better in the UK. Didn't the pills orginate from that area anyway? So probably people just assuming things or you just have a bad connection :P

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by thaistixxx
    Btw, I always thought pills were better in the UK. Didn't the pills orginate from that area anyway? So probably people just assuming things or you just have a bad connection :P

Many of the pills we do both in the UK and the US are manafctured in Holland but I'd say the majority now are made in Eastern European countries like Poland. That is what I've come to belive anyway from reading a number of sources over the last few years.

From Ecstasy.org and other sites, I know that the quality of pills in the UK has been getting better since the early 90's - despite what older users say!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    despite what older users say!

:lol:
    heard that so many times! 'sarah, when i was a kid we had amazing pills, none of the shit you lot take today'.. blah blah blah
  • Options
    Oi!!

Get your sexy ass on msn :p
  • Options
    Its not as simple as pills in one area are stronger than another, in the UK we normaly do have pure pills no a days, they arent very strong most of them but are normaly pure.
    However in the US because of the tighter legal restrictions there is a higher price and because of that its better to pump out crap ones with a whole mix of other drugs. Ethadrine, DXM etc.

Some pills in the US will last longer than the ones from the UK, this is mainly not to do with they purity however. Its Meth. Simple as that.

As for pills originating from anywhere, yes some of them come fro Holland but there has been quite a clamp down there in recent years and as someone else mentioned a lot of them come from eastern europe. Some are also pressed in the country that they are sold in.