Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pills...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Armarnis, has anybody had them/know somebody whos had them or heard any rumours about them?

Comments

• Options
    Had blue ones a few months back.

Dropped one, nothing happened. Dropped two, nothing happened. Dropped three... and nothing happened.

You get a better buzz off coffee tbh :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Had blue ones a few months back.

Dropped one, nothing happened. Dropped two, nothing happened. Dropped three... and nothing happened.

You get a better buzz off coffee tbh :p

I bet u were really pissed off when nothing happened.
    Fuck i would be if i wasted money on something,did u go back to your source and ask them about them?
  • Options
    :confused:

Everybody has completly different experiences off armarnis, thats why i was curious to find out what thesiters think of them.

Kiezo, you felt nothing, my friend gets more loved-up off armarnis than on any other pill, and i and a few people i know get aggressive...

Theyre weird...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    did u go back to your source and ask them about them?

We took them with the guy we got them off :p

He dropped four, and felt fuck all as well. Neither did any of my pals.
    Originally posted by lil_minx

Kiezo, you felt nothing, my friend gets more loved-up off armarnis than on any other pill, and i and a few people i know get aggressive...

Remember though, just 'cause the pills have the same stamp on them, doesn't mean it's the same stuff that's in them.

What colour were the ones yous had anyway?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Remember though, just 'cause the pills have the same stamp on them, doesn't mean it's the same stuff that's in them.

What colour were the ones yous had anyway?

Thats very true

but, as a rule weve found armarnis to be so much more inconsitant than any other pill. Generally, if we have VWs we know what to expect, smilies we know what to expect and so on-but it seems to always be so different with armarnis. Pills do differ, youre right, but for a lot of the time-when taking a pill, the effects havent differed too greatly from the last time we had some with that stamp.

weve had white armarnis mostly, and what i guess were either blue or purple in colour (those ones were bought in a rave-so i cant be too sure on exact colour because of lighting).