Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's time to bring Hamas to justice.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
"We will bring them to justice...or bring justice to them."

George W. Bush

I believe it's time to take Hamas out of the mix in the Middle East. Today, they declared they would not adhere to the cease fire and are pledging more violence. A realitively few people do not have the right to ruin the lives of millions of Palestinians and Israelis. They said they will never accept an Israel. I say it's not their call. We need to send special ops forces into the West Bank and clear these roaches out. No matter what the boundaries of a Palestinian state, I believe it will provide better jobs than blowing yourself up...and that's the only future Hamas offers teens like us.

"Jewish settlers have pledged to resist the dismantling of any of the more than 100 outposts that have been established since 1998."

Kick their asses out too.

Comments

• Options
    Are you fucking stupid?

It's been time long ago.
    Get a grip.
  • Options
    You know what's gonna end this Jacq. When Al Qaeda blows up a dirty bomb in Israel and no one lives there. Those settlements are wrong. And if you're asking for the Palestinians to give up something, you have to expect Israel to give up something too. Also, the settlements make the check points necessary. And also, if you want Israel to be a Jewish state, you can't expand it into areas with Arabs who have a much higher birth rate. It's not like there is any major religious significance to the land the settlements are on. Plus, right now, the economies for both states are a mess.
  • Options
    Nice trick if you can pull it off. Hamas get their support from the same kind of people that the Zionists do - the ones who won't accept compromise, who actually regard resistance to compromise as a virtue. After half a century of Palestinian resistance to the state of Israel, it must have dawned on someone that the problem is a tad more than superficial, and that the various 'peace processes' have never been more than diversionary tactics. Hamas aren't going away, and neither are the settlements.
  • Options
    Repeat: Get a grip.

We've heard those same arguments and points by you over and over again. Everytime it gets more annoying.
  • Options
    What is untrue about them? The hardliners see the settlements as making Israel safer...I see them as making Israel more vulnerable. Plus, if you're going to attack Hamas...it can't be a one sided initiative for peace.
  • Options
    I think the problem would only be made worse if the US were to send in troops to get Hamas.

best to leave it to the new Palestinian authority to see if they can do it.........
  • Options
    best to leave it to the new Palestinian authority to see if they can do it.........

I agree , hopefully this new prime minister and the new peace process will change things.
  • Options
    I agree, if they can. I just would hate to see extremists on both sides decide whether the region will have a real chance at peace or a real chance at continued killings or worst.
  • Options
    We need to send special ops forces into the West Bank and clear these roaches out.

What right do Americans have to go into the West Bank and "clear these roaches out".explain that please.

I just would hate to see extremists on both sides decide whether the region will have a real chance at peace or a real chance at continued killings or worst.

Explain this again please as i dont see how this affects u anyway greatly.
    As Jacq said Get a grip,happened a long time ago.