Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats on your list?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering, what drugs have people taken? what were there favourites? What where your worst? and what drugs do you want to try?

I have taken:

Cannibis
Ecstacy
Speed
Methamphetamine
Ketamine
Cocaine
Acid

My favourite has to be ACIIIIIIIID!!!!
and i do like to mix a bit of speed or coke with lots of beer :D

Worst had to be Methamphetatime, although it was quite good whilst i was on it, i had a crap comedown for days afterwards.

Drugs i wanna try:

Opium
DMT

Maybe herion just the once, you know just to see what its like ,but i probly wont.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Whats on your list?
    Originally posted by beerboy
    I was just wondering, what drugs have people taken? what were there favourites? What where your worst? and what drugs do you want to try?

I'm sure this was done only a while back - anyway I have tkaen:

Alcohol
    Cannabis
    Nutmeg
    Morning Glory
    Drunk Tequila contain mescaline and Absynth containg Wormwood (butwould like to try them without the alcohol)
    Acid
    Ecstacy
    Shrooms
    Speed
    Methamphetamine
    Ketamine
    Fly Agaric
    Cocaine
    Crack
    DMT
    Heroin

.though most of them I'm not in a hurry to do again.

My fave is ecstasy, alcohol and Fy Agaric. Acid is good but it makes my head hurt the next day!

Worst is amphetamine and meth though I still do the occasional bomb of base when I'm on pills. I don't like Ket or DMT much anymore - although I had some good times with them, I've had some pretty awful experiences too.
    DMT

:eek2:

The only thing I wouldn't mind trying is Opium!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    This has been done a while back by me but sure dosen't matter.

Have taken:
    Alcohol
    Tobacco
    Cannabis
    Salvia

My favourite out of them is Cannabis as it just relaxes you so much,its great.

Drugs i might try:
    Ecstacy
    Speed
    Truffles
    Morning Glory

Skive-what was ur time like on nutmeg?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002

Salvia

Oh yes and that - tried it at Homeland last year.
    Truffles

:confused:
    Skive-what was ur time like on nutmeg?

Me and a mate of mine did it when we were about 15. It made me incredibly sick and gave me bad guts for ages. We certainly felt some effects - quite simialr to my experience with morning glory - definately trippy and quite visual - and these effects lasted what seemd like ages. Maybe we didn't do enough but it was a struggle getting down what we did. :yuck:

I wouldn't do it again!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    oh how could i forget, ive done shrooms before. Can beleive i forgot that. One time we went to a cafe and all bought a cup of tea as we all had mushrooms on us we put a load in our tea thinking it would be descrete. It actually turned out that there was a load of mushrooms flaoting in the top so we had to drink everytime someone came up to take the empty cups. One time when someone came up one of mates took a sip of tea and when he put his cup down he had a stalk pooking out of his mouth. We couldnt stop laughing :D only problem with mushroom tea is you get bits of mud in it :(
  • Options
    Truffles-a bit like shrooms i suspect but not as strong,can be bought over the Internet
    http://www.potseeds.co.uk

Skive-it dosen't sound like u would be trying nutmeg again,i wouldn't try it,had read too many bad sick things about them and alot of people saying its not worth it.
    One time when someone came up one of mates took a sip of tea and when he put his cup down he had a stalk pooking out of his mouth.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Truffles-a bit like shrooms i suspect but not as strong

I'd argue that. On 10g of cubensis, (most popular kind in USA) I was tripping but not completely fucked. On 10g truffle mexicana, I was so fucked it was unbelievable.

Skive mate - this Tequila you had, did you mix it with the mesc and absynthe yourself or did you recieve it like that? And DMT, what source did you get it from or did you buy pure? Would it be worth looking into Yopi seeds to obtain DMT?
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Skive mate - this Tequila you had, did you mix it with the mesc

Bought a bottle in mexico- it looked fuckign yelow nd was fuckign evil to drink!
    absynthe

Bought it a Tesco's. I used to work on the wine and spirits department and this stuff was the real dela - the bottle wiht the eye on it. I can't stand the stuff

And DMT, what source did you get it from or did you buy pure? Would it be worth looking into Yopi seeds to obtain DMT?

Me and some of my mates from our A level chemtry at college decided we were going to make something to sell. We looked at LSD and MDMA but not for long. Clever as some of my mates are it wasn't going to be worth it. Then we came across a crude recipe on erowid for making DMT out of Phalaris grass. We had never even heard of DMT before.

It wasn't long before I'd coughed up some cash to order some phalaris and we grew it in my mates garden. Most of what we made was useless but one effort got us absolutely fucked. I did it twice more but that was it. What we made wasn't worth selling. Nobody wanted it (it looked like dirty tar) and besdides no one in their right mind would want to do this on a regualr bassis.

Too be honest mate I don't even know of these Yopi seeds. How easy is it to make? Is it a similar process to phalaris?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

off the top of my head ive taken

Cannabis
    MDMA
    Cocaine .. / .. Washed-up Cocaine
    Speed
    Shrooms
    Small-tiny amount of Ket
    Smoked Wormwood-once-not again :yuck:
    Amyl Nitrate
    PMA
    Temazepam
    Alcohol

Favourites are cocaine and pure MDMA when im in one mood, and random ecstacy pills or speed when im in another mood--i think my fave overall is cocaine.

Worst was wormwood :yuck:

Ive never had the option to try others until recently, which suits me-ive found out i can get hold of some acid (amongst other things)--which might be interesting, but, i want to cut down on drugs so hopefully ill let that option pass me by.

Editied... just because
  • Options
    PMA? Thats preaty serious stuff, did you take it on purpose?

Errm, my list,
    MDMA (plus varients), speed, meth, GHB, GBL, ket, acid, DMT, 2CB, 5-meo-dmt, AMT, 5-meo-dipt, 2c-t-7, shrooms (three types), salvia, pot, DXM, ritalin, valium, temaz, codine, coke, amyl nitrate,
    I think thats all, but I've done a few script meds on top of that.

Oh and absinthe, but the version you get in the UK isnt really the proper stuff, the mg content of wormwood is way too small. You kill yourself from the booze before you started tripping.

My fav? GHB and meth, not together though. And I would never trust myself if I had meth in the house.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

:no: no i didnt take it on purpose, didnt know it was PMA-even what PMA was at the time.

having said that, i would take it again.
  • Options
    Did you get it in a pill then? How did you find out it was PMA? How was it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

Errm, my list,
    MDMA (plus varients), speed, meth, GHB, GBL, ket, acid, DMT, 2CB, 5-meo-dmt, AMT, 5-meo-dipt, 2c-t-7, shrooms (three types), salvia, pot, DXM, ritalin, valium, temaz, codine, coke, amyl nitrate,
    I think thats all, but I've done a few script meds on top of that.

Oh and absinthe, but the version you get in the UK isnt really the proper stuff, the mg content of wormwood is way too small. You kill yourself from the booze before you started tripping.

My fav? GHB and meth, not together though. And I would never trust myself if I had meth in the house.

The fact that i dont know what half of those are scares me. ive heard them mentioned, but dont know what they are... 2c-t-7??? 5-meo-dmt?? SCARY:nervous:
  • Options
    5-meo-dmt is scary, wierd yet wonderful overpowering stuff.

A few of the things I've done are really not tested at all and may well cause me massive problems in the future though.
  • Options
    I bought it as MDMA, there were 10 of us taking it, we got confused at how we were so fucked off it and how our bodys were acting differently, all put it down to various things, talking to the bloke we bought it off about a day later, he said he thought there was some PMA in it, although he wasnt sure.

About a month later, my mate briefly met the man who the pills came form originally. Told him we liked them, he said that the pills were PMA. So i did some research on the web, and now believe that it was infact PMA.

In our group there were people who have taken pills maybe once or twice before, some who ahd been taking for a few years and several people who had been using them for 10 years-everybody was left miffed, but impressed. I did enjoy it-and would like to do it again, but, supposedly its pretty lethal-i dont know if that is true or not.
  • Options
    The problem with it is the dosage curve is quite steep so you can get into trouble that way.
    The drug itself is supposed to be preaty good as long as you get it right though.
  • Options
    I have also tried 4-mta, ritalin, valium, morphiene and NO2 (though only at the hospital becasue I'd come of a motor bike).
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I was just wondering,
    Drugs i wanna try:

Opium
    DMT

Maybe herion just the once, you know just to see what its like ,but i probly wont.
    opium is amazing but very hard to obtain in the uk as it all goes for heroin production. DMT scared me shitless.
    heroin ...nearly every screwed up smack head you will ever meet ...just wanted to try it once .....................
  • Options
    Re: Re: Whats on your list?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    heroin ...nearly every screwed up smack head you will ever meet ...just wanted to try it once .....................

:yes:

my friend was a heroine addict for 8 years, it started because he got offered, and he thought 'ill just do it once to see what everyone is raving about' 8 years later, hes still trying to get his life back on track. great guy, but his biggest regret is getting started on that stuff.
  • Options
    hehe, Fun Subject...

Drugs I've done:
    - Cannabis
    - Ecstacy
    - Shrooms
    - LSD
    - Crack (not scared to admit it, not proud of it but glad my experience with it is over and I learned not to fuck with it.)
    - Cocaine
    - Hash
    - Opium
    - Alcohol

Drugs I'd like to do:
    I like to try new drugs, that could be bad but I like to think I'm smart enough to know what not to fuck with. Though, you never know if you fuck with drugs that is the chance you take. I'd like to try:

- Peyote, even tho I hear it makes you sick as shit.. i can handle it :P
    - Speed, I would like to try it once but I hear it's addictive.
    - Ghb

My favorite drug is Cannabis. Second is Ecstacy. Then Acid. But I can't get a good connection for acid or x, haven't ever.

The worst experience is when my friend went nuts on acid and saw the whole evolution process before his eyes. (life, death, afterlife, reincarnation) He really thought he was reincarnated and he had figured out the meaning of life. Very weird. He did lots of other freaky shit too but it's a long story.

The best experiences where probably my second acid trip and my first ecstacy trip. My first acid trip sucked cause i tried to cut it in half cause I was kinda scared. When I cut it, half the tab flew off the table and couldn't ever find it. The second trip I had the time of my life laughing my ass off forever and like being in a different dimension. My first ecstacy trip was probably like anyone elses feeling it for the first time and taking in the whole "rave scene". Things are always more exciting when they are new because you've never felt it and don't know what to expect. But you just have to evolve and try new things.. not necessarily drugs, but different things to do while on x that will enhance it.

I'm 20 years old and have done almost every drug illegal drug I think. Then again maybe I still don't know what all is out there. One thing is for sure I will not stick a fuckin needle in my arm.

"Rehab is for quitters"
  • Options
    Originally posted by thaistixxx
    hehe, Fun Subject...

Are you the same thaistixxx that used to post way back?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Cannabis (Oil, hash, weed)
    Speed
    Pills
    Coke
    Crack
    Morphine
    Acid
    Alcohol
    Shroomz
    Salvia
    Nutmeg
    Absinthe
    Ayahuasca
    Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (LSA)
    Codeine
    Diazepam

To try:-

Anything not mentioned above

Next main interests:-

DMT
    Mescaline
    Fly Agaric Shroomz
    2-CB

Favourite:-

Cannabis

Worst:-

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (LSA)

Best experience:-

Shroomz (Lib caps)

Worst experience:-

HBW seeds (LSA)

Most despised:-

Crack

Most respected:-

Shroomz
  • Options
    i have taken

Alcohol
    Tobacco
    Cannabis
    Solvent (Gas - i had some good times on that stuff, but i wudnt dare take it again!
    Ecstacy
    Butyl Nitrate
    Cocaine
    Speed
    Truffles (had them once wudnt ever take them again)

there in the right order that i took em as well
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Rabbit

Diazepam

forgot that one from my list..
  • Options
    Truffles (had them once wudnt ever take them again)

Why?
  • Options
    Cannabis,
    speed,
    cocaine,
    crack,
    morphine,
    acid,
    mushrooms,
    DF118
    methadone,
    amyl nitrate,

I enjoyed them all apart from crack, DF118s and amyl nitrate, and speed towards the end
    Dont do any drugs nowadays, Im just a clean livin kind of gal (or cant handle drugs more likel)
  • Options
    yes i am skive :) been around for a while, but long gaps in between
  • Options
    dont wanna go into detail why i wont take truffles, but ill say wot i felt. It was the worst time of my life, i was paranoid to fuck and thought everyone was out to get me, plus i was canny aggressive then i had some alcohol, whizz and cannabis as well juss to bring is up and make is feel betta, didnt work and i was even worse on all them, cudnt get to sleep that nite, my mind was all ova, there thas all im sayin.
  • Options
    Alcohol
    Tabacco
    Cannabis
  • Options
    Originally posted by stevey713
    dont wanna go into detail why i wont take truffles, but ill say wot i felt. It was the worst time of my life, i was paranoid to fuck and thought everyone was out to get me, plus i was canny aggressive then i had some alcohol, whizz and cannabis as well juss to bring is up and make is feel betta, didnt work and i was even worse on all them, cudnt get to sleep that nite, my mind was all ova, there thas all im sayin.
    arent truffles a kind of edible mushroom that they serve in posh restaurants - I didnt realise they were a drug.
  • Options
    My list...

(I am not going to include anything legal like poppers, perscribed drugs, salvia, etc)

Weed
    Pills
    Speed/base
    Charlie
    GHB
    ket
    shrooms
    mdma
    Acid

I want to try PMA too
    :crazyeyes