Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Site Seems Slow With So Many Banned Folks!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it just me or has this site really slowed down with the banning of so many people?

Thanatos & TJ for example...couple of Marines who serve and served US honorably with a viewpoint that stirred controversy and interest...even excitement.

I for one would urge TheSite to reinstate them and others so we don't bore ourselves to death with too much agreement.

Politics...stir it up...get excited...don't agree...yes!

And keep in mind that because we don't speak the same language you need to let us know if we have offended...and explain it...I was banned for saying 'wog' in reference to something now forgotten...wog has about as much meaning in US as a tadpole...and here the gender challenged call themselves queers even have a magazine called "Queer Nation" and nothing is thought of it...apparently this is another buggaboo in england...!

Anyway, bring back some interest...please.

Diesel

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I want both of em to come back as well. Much more excitting with more people around regardless of their views.

I wouldnt worry about the language differences Diesel. You wont find any gays being offended by the words you say. The only people who dont like it are those wishy washy little L liberals who are obsessed with PC.

I had dinner with Thanatos, father of TJ for Thanksgiving and he was a bit confused about his e-mail to the moderators here not being answered....

Diesel

Diesel, disagreeing with the mods? Tut tut tut... you'll be next. Disobedience will not be tolerated.
    Oh, I don't know...it's not disagreement so much as missunderstanding...we don't speak the same language, communications problem and all that sort of thing.

I guess one man/woman's pollywog is another's frog!

Balddog, can you get the AK nonguns from Russia? Saw a couple over here...really quite impressive and build on original receivers. Currently we have the Yunker-3's coming in...bit high but usefull for photo opps...$350US here.

Diesel

Diesel,

Yeah you can get them over here. I believe they are around about £250 for the yunkers and £400 for yunkers 2 and 3. Yunkers 1, 2 and 3 are available.

Good props
    Speaking as another disgruntled American who likes guns as much as ThaNatos - I was just a bit bothered by the mods booting them - sure they said a few questionable things - but I've read the sex section and damn! Theres more 'profanity' there than at a truck stop in Newark NJ - my advice to the mods - lighten up guys, words cant hurt you or anyone else, why? theyre words - if you are so sensitive that you get upset over a few swears or off color commentaries, why bother having a debate?
    Without the ability of raw uncensored emotion, debate can take on a muted quality - supressing a posters true feelings.

Originally posted by DevilMan:
    Speaking as another disgruntled American who likes guns as much as ThaNatos - I was just a bit bothered by the mods booting them - sure they said a few questionable things - but I've read the sex section and damn! Theres more 'profanity' there than at a truck stop in Newark NJ - my advice to the mods - lighten up guys, words cant hurt you or anyone else, why? theyre words - if you are so sensitive that you get upset over a few swears or off color commentaries, why bother having a debate?
    Without the ability of raw uncensored emotion, debate can take on a muted quality - supressing a posters true feelings.

Here, here! Very true!