Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

avoiding issues

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
who else thinks that this whole fiasco of whether there is WMD in iraq or not should b ignored, we all know there is none and i'm sure ameirca and UK will spend millions looking for them so they can please the every increasing impatient electorate, its all propanganda, with the money spent on this pointless war public services, hospital waiting lists, crime,poverty and over crowded prisons could all be imporved, i wudn't care if sadam is alive dead nhas nuclear weapons or not but i am concerned by the fact crime is rising, prisons and hospitals are overcrowded, trains and buses aren't up to scratch, this are the home issues, the issues that matter, not some war in a country thousands of miles away, no dount the convervative war mongers will be blaming blair for not providing enuff money for public services, it almost makes u feel sorry for blair, but i won't b, he was sucked in by the diplomatic friendship that needed to be kept with america and he was exposed by it.

Comments

• Options
    Don't be sorry for Blair, he was behind the war a 101%, he believed in it as much as any ultra right wing neo-con........

Yes domestic issues are important but that doesn't mena we can ignore the wider world, that attitude cannot survive, especially the way the world is now..........
  • Options
    Yes but shouldn't we think of here at home first(which Blair obiv dosen't)rather than some pointless war away on the other side of the world and dont start with all this terrorist crap anyone because im sick of hearing that.:mad:
  • Options
    What terrorist crap?

Actually i think international issues are of vital importance, always have been and always will be, and that is right the PM devotes time to them.

International issues affect us massivley whther you like it or not.........
  • Options
    All the talk about 9/11 and all terrorist attacks which America knew about until then and now they think they know everything about terrorism,don't America realise that terrorism will NEVER go away.
    Yea i know it is apporiate for the pm to look at International problems but does that consist starting a war?
  • Options
    Oh I agree with you about the war and with the US attitude to terrorism.........
  • Options
    Congress is demanding an answer. I think, but I'm not positive, that the American people trust Bush that he's keeping them safe and really don't care where the WMD went.
  • Options
    Only those who refuse to question and gladly swallow the corporate media spin.

There are still many who have seen through this admin all along and who's time will come when all the mindless brainwashed fools are shamed into admitting that thye chose to believe lies than remain vigilant against the corruption of this admin and its betrayal of the nation and the world.
  • Options
    True Clandestine, the Democrats, are very carefully making the WMD an issue. They are being careful not to seem soft on terrorism...cause that would definitely cost them an election.