Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nerve Gas ingredients in Belgium letters.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    That article only hints at a possible connection to Al Qaeda pnj. Not every incident of this nature is conclusively an Al Qaeda attack, You are truly far too gulled by scare stories to look at situations clearly and with sufficient critical analysis to comprehend that some scares may well be simply the work of the average nutcase or perhaps even further contrived events by more insidious sources linked to our own governments intending to maintain the Al Qaeda alert to deviate attention away from increasing evidence of other government lies and frauds.

That this article suggests that Al Qaeda was behind the anthrax mailings in the US is further cause to suspect its credibility. Those attacks were perpetrated by one or more persons linked to our own military bio weapons research programs and with sufficiently high level links to both the administration and the Pentagon to escape justice. That much the FBI concluded long ago, especially when the White House and the Pentagon stonewalled the investigation.
  • Options
    One went to where you live right?
  • Options
    Nope, though no doubt you wish one had. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    no. y would i? One went to that port city.
  • Options
    And your point is? :confused:

I don't live in Oostende, I live in Brussels.
  • Options
    No, they sent the envelop to that port city that had the immigrant riots in December...starts with an "A". My point is that I thought it would interest you. But you have a point about there being other terrorists out there...however, Al Qaeda does recruit other terrorists to work with them and members of the US senate were sent something through the mail at the same time as Belguim had stuff sent. It was a CD sent from supposedly Iran with some powder on it.

An aside, I think the Antrax letters were sent by a right wing American who wanted to scare the American public into being more vigilant against bio-terrorism. I came to that conclusion because letters were sent to Senator Datchel(spelling)...who is always attacking Bush and liberal NBC News.

Other aside: I don't hate anyone... including u Clandestine. I wouldn't be happy something happened in Belgium.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yes so? He's probably nothing more than an Iraqi immigrant disgusted to the point of irrationality over the brutal conquest of his homeland and the lies that continue to be propagated by Western corporate media and readily believed by people like yourself.

What he chose to do in response was out of order, but it hardly reinforces any truth to the bogus nonsense you continue to use in defence of our imperialistic domination of another sovereign state.
  • Options
    But Greenhat was right: Belgium would be a target of a terrorist act. I was shocked when he said it...never occured to me.
  • Options
    No, actually Greeny claimed that it could be an Al Qaeda target.

Though a criminal act, this is hardly equivalent to what your sensationalistic loving mind would deem "terrorism". Neither was this lone nutcase a member of Al Qaeda, though im sure back home, the media will dutifully lump him in under that ubiquitous title of fear, to keep the ignorant duly unquestioning.

Over here life goes on without any great alarm, just so you are aware of how little truth there is to what claims you will inevitably hear from the Washington spin doctors on the matter.
  • Options
    heee. But does it go on peacefully because of liberal drug usage/laws?:yeees:
  • Options
    No actually. The drug laws in this country are not liberal.

Relaxed a tad with relation to cannabis usage but even on that issue the police still have discretionary rights to nail people, which many still do.

Hard drugs will land you in prison, and Belgian prisons are no holiday camp!
  • Options
    That's why there's an Amsterdam I guess.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yes, and perhaps things would be much better in the US if there was an Amsterdam in every state.
  • Options
    Viva Los Vegas!:shocking:
  • Options
    That's why there's an Amsterdam I guess

No, Amsterdam is not just for drug use,it is for many other things including paying money for pleasure which isn't illegal.
    I wouldn't associate Amsterdam with hard drugs.:mad:
  • Options
    I don't know the details...just heard it's crazy-liberal there. And if it is... fine...
  • Options
    Actually Holland has a right wing government if you are truly interested pnj. The fact that the Dutch are tolerant is not the same necessarily as liberal. :rolleyes: