Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chew and swallow, or just swallow?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First time E take im wondering if i should swallow it or chew it a bit first because apparently it hits you harder if you chew it a little

Comments

• Options
    Re: Chew and swallow, or just swallow?
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    First time E take im wondering if i should swallow it or chew it a bit first because apparently it hits you harder if you chew it a little
    stroke it. whisper to it. kiss it. fondle it.

oh yeah ...don't forget to swallow it!
  • Options
    It depends what your looking for, chewing it does make the peak more intsense but also makes the effect wear off a lot quicker.

Personally I think that you should just swallow it whole because then you can become familar with the effects rather than it being overly intense on your first time,

On a side-note be warned if you do decide to chew it up as when you do that it tastes like pure evil. So you may want to crush it up then wrap it in a rizzla and swallow that.
  • Options
    ewwww i cant munch on pills, on my first time i muched on my 4th pill and thought i was going throw up--it was so vile! it makes me feel so ill that i always just swallow. if i was you, id just swallow :p

however, ma fella munches and drops... the taste doenst bother him when he chews pills.

also, ive a few friends who go up to girls at rave with a pill on their tongue and stick their tongue out as a hint--and the girls always, always! get off with them. :eek2:

i dont understand it. :confused:

maybe im just a wuss--you might as well give the chewing a go!
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Ironically i can't swallow pills. so when i started i used to chew them straight off :yum: although after a while the taste just made me wanna chuck so i took them with an assortment of sweets. found jelly beans to be the best :razz:

u get a really weird look from the bouncers when they search u and pull out a big packet of sweets tho :lol:
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    For your first time, no matter what ANYONE tells you do half. Take the pill between your thumb and forefinger and bite half off. The swallow it.

I've never gone in for chewing myself, I know the ulcers I get from gumming base and they're not nice.
  • Options
    Why do half the first time?My friend says not to do that,to take a full one because the full effect wouldn't hit you and it gets you more fucked as he would say.
  • Options
    Unless you know the exact mg in your pill its best to do a half your first time.
    You have NO way of telling how you will react to it, none of your friends have any idea too.
    There are people who cant metabolise it very well so a small dose is very strong, you might be one, why risk it.
  • Options
    The taste of pills is well nasty, even the taste on my tongue nearly makes me sick. I wouldn't recommend chewing it :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    So you may want to crush it up then wrap it in a rizzla and swallow that.

What difference would that make ? :lol:

I would do half first time round too.

Theres plenty of time to get into taking them whole then double and triple dropping :crazyeyes
  • Options
    From bluelight:

Parachuting is oral administration of a powdered substance wrapped in a piece of paper. Usually, this means crushing up a pill and then wrapping it in a bit of tissue paper. The idea is to get the dose to hit you with greater speed. The dose will hit more quickly, but the difference is negligible.

that's what differance it will make
  • Options
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    From bluelight:

Parachuting is oral administration of a powdered substance wrapped in a piece of paper. Usually, this means crushing up a pill and then wrapping it in a bit of tissue paper. The idea is to get the dose to hit you with greater speed. The dose will hit more quickly, but the difference is negligible.

that's what differance it will make

arent u the little know-it-all ;)

:D
  • Options
    The only reason it would make any difference is if your pills was really hard pressed, but even then the difference is small.
    But then if you think it will work stronger then it probally will.

I wouldnt use tissue paper, it will get stuck in your throat and that is very nasty indeed, use a rizla, they stick together and they dont get stuck in your thoat so easy.
  • Options
    I was going to recommend parachuting, although it called bombing where i am.

I know im gonna get into trouble over this but take a whole pill on your first time, for some reason your first time is always the best. You wont ever be able to have as much fun as your first time again and you dont want to waste it on half a pill. Can people not shout at me over this, like the drinking thing.

Oh and i wouldnt reccomend chewing it cause they taste absolutly faul. :(
  • Options
    But nobody knows what is in it until they take it as bongbudda said.
    So you may as well take half the first time to be sure about it all.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    *to the tune of the old Trebor mint advert*

"Ecstasy pills can feel a bit stonger ...stick 'em up you bum and they last a bit longer!" :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I like the AV skive. Apparently the bset pills my mates have taken are mitzi triangles, i never took then cause they were enver around when i was takin pills.

I was wondering what is the best pills people have taken before.

For me it was X-files (also called octagons and mitzi oyxgens :confused: ) they made me feal really happy and kinda clean on the inside.
  • Options
    Just wondering if i sniffed a crushed up pill do the effects come on straight away or still take a while to come on and is it any different buzz than just eating it?
  • Options
    sniffing pills does work a bit, but i wouldnt reccomend only snorting them. you shoudl drop pills and then when you have peaked if you keep snorting for the next few hours it wil prolong the effect. BEWARE some pills can really hurt your nose and weird coloured chunks of nose might fall out the next day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by beerboy

Mitsi Triangles were without a doubt in a class of their own and are my personal favourite.
    ecstasy_pill42_other.jpg
    ecstasy_pill42_other2.jpg

I havn't seen them for a couple of years now and I also used to be able to get what were called mitsi turbos, which were big fat hard mitsi's and were kinda lush. I havn't even seen any kind of mitsi's around for ages.

Other favourites include supermen, 007's, playstaion's, double doves (green and blue), California Sunrisesa and yellow bananas!

AS for non MDMA pills - the R&R's were messy as fuck, the Love Hearts were full of Ket and by far the best were some Flatliners I scored in Slinky in Bournemouth about three years ago (the buzz was incredible and it felt like my heart would burst - and later heard through someone else they were 4MTA).
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    sniffing pills does work a bit, but i wouldnt reccomend only snorting them. you shoudl drop pills and then when you have peaked if you keep snorting for the next few hours it wil prolong the effect. BEWARE some pills can really hurt your nose and weird coloured chunks of nose might fall out the next day.

Ive never taken pills before and if ever did would rather just take 1/2 a one to start with .Snorting would seem the best idea to start off with or else half a one??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Ive never taken pills before and if ever did would rather just take 1/2 a one to start with .Snorting would seem the best idea to start off with or else half a one??

Just do half a pill mate! The first couple of time I did pills it was in halfs. Whether you could handle more doesn't matter - taking it in half will boost your confidence and you'll have a good idea of what to expect when you do more.

Snorting pills is fucking horrible! :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Just wondering if i sniffed a crushed up pill do the effects come on straight away or still take a while to come on and is it any different buzz than just eating it?

Don't recommend snorting it. I'm pretty sure in saying that MDMA is a salt, so really works away at your nose, plus for me it just wasted the pill, didn't come up anywhere near as strong as dropping it.

And as for my favourites, StarDusts. Anyone remember those? Pure heaven!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure in saying that MDMA is a salt, so really works away at your nose

Okay,wouldn't do it that way then.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

I remember these, can't remember what they were like. I had them in my really fucked up pill years when I was just munching them for fun.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

Had some at glastonbury almost three years ago.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    how the fuck can you chew a pill, i fucking gag from the taste just swallowing them.:yuck::no: :yuck:
  • Options

I like to rave on pink VWs... :hyper: i had a not-so-good batch from Manchester, but even then they were stil great in my eyes! Get some brilliant ones in Kingston.

Oooh I love white diamonds too, have to pay an extra 4 quid for them, but worth it.... i found them chilled, happy and relaxed-nice chatty pill that i love when im inside with a group of mates .. theyre not everyone's cup of tea though
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

AS for non MDMA pills - the Love Hearts were full of Ket

ive had some pretty good love hearts, and some really shit ones. One had 2 hearts on, the other a single--i have a feeling i liked the double hearts... was a while ago now..
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster

Think the best ones i've tried were the Audi TT's around 2 years ago. had a really smooth high which lasted a nice amount of time :yeees:

Although the whole batch thing sux, tried some TT's after that and they weren't so good :mad: