Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i hate ...

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
jobhunting :(

what do you hate doing the most but have to do?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk

When I was job searching (last week!) I went down to the local job centre and phoned job seekers direct with requests for 12 jobs I found via the above site. They sent it me and it arrived the next day. I filled in all the forms and sent them away. The very next day I was invited for interview and the day after that (yesterday) I got offered a new job.

My tip is apply for lots of jobs in one go, and keep on applying. Don't just go for one job at a time because you're likely to feel any knock backs all the harder.

What kind of work are you looking for?

I hate washing up.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk

When I was job searching (last week!) I went down to the local job centre and phoned job seekers direct with requests for 12 jobs I found via the above site. They sent it me and it arrived the next day. I filled in all the forms and sent them away. The very next day I was invited for interview and the day after that (yesterday) I got offered a new job.

My tip is apply for lots of jobs in one go, and keep on applying. Don't just go for one job at a time because you're likely to feel any knock backs all the harder.

What kind of work are you looking for?

I hate washing up.

thank you :) im just going to check out the link. hopefully something children related (im training to be a teacher so something involving kids would be good. however, im not reallytoo fussy ... as long as i get paid!

washing up does suck ... ooh ... that reminds me, i have a nice pile waiting for me at the flat. nice :rolleyes:

cheers bumblebee
  • Options
    I hate job hunting too! It sucks biiiiiig time!! :(

I also hate hangovers
  • Options
    I hate doing coursework :(
  • Options
    I enjoy looking for work and even when in a job I like, I still scour about looking to see what's out there. Beleive it or not, I also like interviews (weirdo that I am). I'm always being offered management jobs that I can't take because if the baby.

I hate not being able to get a part time job that thrills me to bits.
  • Options
    i hate jobs :D:p
  • Options
    Another thing I hate is the fact that all my friends are either on holiday or busy today. Which pisses me off. and my mum isn't letting me play my guitar with the amplifier, and I'm so fucking bored. rant over.
  • Options
    Work. Any kind. Why can't my life just be a life of luxury? Must win the lottery....:naughty:
  • Options
    Re: i hate ...
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    jobhunting :(

what do you hate doing the most but have to do?

I'm job hunting too grrr :mad:

I also hate revising and doing my assignment but if i plan on passing this course it has to be done :(
  • Options
    I hate ironing, but I have to do it :(
  • Options
    I want to change mine to ironing!! Surely the most soul destroying task in the world!!!:mad:
  • Options
    i hate being at work with a head ache an actually having to be polite to people who are going to the beach while your stuck at work:(
  • Options
    I've been ironing all day. I don't really mind it, but I hate doing shirts. I hate washing up more than anything! I also dislike revising for these bastard exams... only one left though :D go me!
  • Options
    i hate looking in the mirror!
    But there is one in all our bathrooms so tis hard to miss them:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I hate exams and have one on Hamlet soon!! but I love ironing so if anyone doesn't I'll iron your clothes if you pay me ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    but I love ironing so if anyone doesn't I'll iron your clothes if you pay me ;)

Would you all think less of me if I said I paid my Aunt to do mines?!
    ;)
  • Options
    i use a........a......................a...............dry cleaners, please don't hate me for being a crappy ironer! :p