Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

speed.........................

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever totally warped out on this????? Went to Homelands at wkd, had a wicked time and everything, but when i got back on the coach (for what i might add was an 8 hr drive back to MAnchester) I started imagining allsorts. Thought all my friends hated me, and i was the most horrible person ever. We did take quite a lot. Was very strange, everything i could see and hear was so real. Anyone ever experienced it on speed???? WE are all having a laugh about it now, but seriously i had to go straight home to my own company and try to sort my head out. We did have to take one of my friends to the welfare unit @ about 20.00, she didn't go to bed the night before and was well fucked on a combination of speed, pills and coke!!! Doctor had to give her a valium to knock her out, we picked her up at 6am when it finished, she wasn't the freshest cookie!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean, I have tripped out on it and had paranoia before too. Its fun if you do it in moderation but too much leaves you soo empty and vacant.

:(
  • Options
    yeah i completly know what ur on about, my fella and i went through a stange where we used to buy a Q of whizz a few times a week and be off it, used to trip out and allsorts... and we wernt exactly the nicest people to be around during that period.

my mate had it to, he went MENTAL tripping more than es ever done on pills/shrooms..

if u do a lot u DO turn into the worst person, when im on a lot of the stuff i turn into the bitchiest person ever, get really aggressive and very violent, which, after i realise how horrible im being, makes me brake down into tears!! - ma bf has banned me from doing speed around him now...
  • Options
    yeah ive had it, absolutely horrible, I spent weeks where i wouldnt open my curtains and was convinced our speed dealer hated me and was trying to make my life miserable, it was really horrible, i would just cry all the time.
  • Options
    i'd be walking up dark streets seeing the old bill in every motor watching me ...it was the seat headrests. then one day they jumped out and arrested me. i'd gotten so used to the talking headrests that i was off guard ...
  • Options
    I thought i was the most horrible person to ever walk the earth. Went to Homelands and had a combination of coke, speed and pills. Don't do speed on a regular basis at all. Won't be doing it at all now after weekend. Was fine while i was there, just coming back on the coach my mind was imagining allsorts. Anyway...think i have learnt the speed don't work for me :D

We all had a good laugh when i had finally dorted my head out a couple of days later! Would make a damn good read what i was thinking.....x
  • Options
    yeah i know what you mean with the imagination going on one.When i first started taking speed i once drove into this carpark which was all dark parked up right in the corner facing some trees.I looked at the trunk of the tree and for no reason what so ever started seing disney cartoon faces.I couldnt believe it was like been on lsd .Days later after realizing that id been up three days sort of explained why it happend i think.
    Any more than one nights missed sleep is too much if you ask me.I dont stop up one night any more because i know how shite il feel the next day.
    I think you`ll find that the hating yourself and paranoid stages will be more when you`re coming down rather than when you first have it thats when i get myself to bed.I know you dont think its possible but evan a few hours sleep is better than none.Right iam off to bed lol see ya