Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question about a one night stand

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went out with my friend and her friends at the weekend, and being a Bank Holiday we got rather drunk! I met this guy, who one of my friends knew. At the end of the night we went back to his place, something that I rarely ever do. I'm not ashamed of what I did because I really liked this guy, and I suppose the only reason I did it was that I might never see him again!(as I only visit my friend every 2 months or so!)

He has since texted me to say that next time I am visiting to call him. I am quite worried that as a result he thinks that I am either easy or do this sort of thing a lot, as he doesn't know me that well!

What are men's opinion on one night stands? Would they want to see the women in question again? What do you think?

:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Depends on all sorts of things doesn't it

Easy pussy that doesn't get attached to you is quite nice I guess (from a blokes point of view)

Just be honest with him
  • Options
    Er, if you don't like him. Don't call him!

If you like him, tell him your not that slag type of girl

*He wont believe you, might think your playing hard to get or not interested* Could still work out in your favour tho:p