Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Most romantic gester?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sure this has been asked a million times....
but What's the most romentic gester a girl or a boy has done for you?
How did you react?

Comments

• Options
    it depends on what you class as romantic. If you include giving presents then my boyfriend has given me two presents a Harry Potter dvd and a cuddly rabbit for Easter. I was shocked that he had gone out of his way to get me these things and I hold both things close to my heart. But the best thing of all is that I'm with him.
  • Options
    brought me a lil teddy bear with her perfume sprayed on it so everytime i cuddle it, it smells of her along with a 'thank you' card
    sayin 'thanks a for being you and being there for me....' and loads other cute stuff, twas luuuuuush :D:D:heart:
  • Options
    I think something you've put a little thought or effort into is best, a picnic in the park I think would be nice.
  • Options
    *has never been given anything nice by an ex gf*
    time to find a nice girl me thinks
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    *has never been given anything nice by an ex gf*
    time to find a nice girl me thinks

wern't it you who met up with that 14 yr old and were like a couple within days? what happened there?
  • Options
    *whispers* it's gesture not gester!
  • Options
    My boyfriend wrote me a love letter, although it was weird at the time as I was going out with someone else and it just made me miserable that I couldn't be with him.

He also left a bunch of flowers on my doorstep when we'd been together for 6 months. I came back from a holiday that day and found them waiting for me :)

Oh and he also sang a Madonna song and dedicated it to me at a mini-gig of his, as it was one I'd sung in a karaoke bar when we were first together. He sounded so silly but I was chuffed!

I feel spoilt :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    wern't it you who met up with that 14 yr old and were like a couple within days? what happened there?

we are still together but that dont mean there was any romantic gestures given to me in this space of time
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    we are still together but that dont mean there was any romantic gestures given to me in this space of time

I WOULD but then I don't have any money whatsoever due to the fact that I've spent it all! And it's nice to know that people are talking about me without telling me :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The most romantic thing a boy has done for me...

Is asked if he could finger me :eek2: I'm not one for relationships.
  • Options
    He had a star named after me, bought me a rose dipped in actual gold, sent me his stuffed animal that was his first present he ever got when he was like a baby, bought me a stuffed animal 'cause it looks sad so everytime I'm sad I'm supposed to think of the animal as a token of his love, sent me a bouquet of roses, wrote me a love letter...
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    I WOULD but then I don't have any money whatsoever due to the fact that I've spent it all! And it's nice to know that people are talking about me without telling me :p :rolleyes:

look at the state of affairs we're living in, apparently you need money to do something romantic, oh dear oh dear........................
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zombie
    He had a star named after me, bought me a rose dipped in actual gold, sent me his stuffed animal that was his first present he ever got when he was like a baby, bought me a stuffed animal 'cause it looks sad so everytime I'm sad I'm supposed to think of the animal as a token of his love, sent me a bouquet of roses, wrote me a love letter...
    aww....can I have your bf?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    aww....can I have your bf?

are you sure you want someone like that?

(think about it)
  • Options
    why whouldent she?... there is nothing wrong with a bloke being honest and open about his feelings.... now adays it seems roles are reversing and blokes are the soppy ones and girls are the ones with out a concience and emotions...
    (or maybe i just had bad past experiences)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

(think about it)
    actually your right!!!!!! I hate clingy guys....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    actually your right!!!!!! I hate clingy guys....

Hmm yeah... I love getting the presents, but it puts standars up so way high when I wanna buy him something... I can never top it. :(
  • Options
    he gave me a commemerative coin of the moon landing that his gran had given him when he was little (hes real superstious and it was like his 'lucky coin') and a plectrum he caught at a gig his favourite band played at all with a letter saying how much he loves me, it was really sweet cos noones ever really done anything like that for me before and it made me cry cos i wasn't allowed to open it til i was on holiday away from him