Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

never or premature?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been having sex for a few months and sometimes i jsut cant come others im fine and soom times im premature.
i dont understand what is going on, nothing feels differant its always good but sometimes it jstu b=never happens other times it does and far far to early for my or my g/f's liking.

any one ever had this or know what could be up.

on a happier note its my longget relationship ever and its with my darlin frufru
tehehe
anyways
yeah :D

Comments

• Options
    ummm...dunno. :confused:

awwww, bless you and frufru. how longs it been? :)
  • Options
    Maybe you've got a lot of shit on your mind

Or perhaps one position makes you cum too early *is it every position?*, Maybe think of non sexy thoughts while fucking her.

Or have a wank before hand:p Take it slower maybe. Relax a little and don't let it worry you
  • Options
    when with my g/f we try different positions but when i'm on top its best and easiest for both of us. but i'm still like you, it always feels really good and most of the time i can go on for as long as i like and make myslef cum when i want, but although this has only happened once i did just cum after say 5mins, crazy shit...:D
  • Options
    Sometimes this happens to my boyf.... then he worries about it and makes him less likely to come the next time. So my advice: Don't worry!