Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Behind the back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I would NEVER usually go for someone who isn't single but there's a bi guy called Skye and he's really nice. He's not overly physically attractive but he's a lovely guy and I *really* want it to happen. Thing is...he has a girlfriend, not only that, she's pregnant too. I wouldn't even consider it if it weren't for the fact that they'd broken up and got back together not long ago, which makes me think the relationship isn't that strong....so should I? She would never know! *feels evil*

Comments

• Options
    ermm.....if they break up again then go for it but dnt make him cheat on her, shes pregnant.
  • Options
    The girl's pregnant, don't mess things up for her and her boyfriend - it's not for you to decide that their relationship is unstable so it's 'ok' to encourage him to cheat.

It's not easy when you have feelings for someone unavailable, but I think here you should act responsibly and not do anything that could potentially help to ruin their relationship.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    The girl's pregnant.

I would discourage you from taking action regardless of whether his girlfriend was pregnant or not.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I would discourage you from taking action regardless of whether his girlfriend was pregnant or not.
    I guess, but being pregnant does add a weight to your relationship because you suddenly have some serious issues to think about, so I think it's even more important that no one interferes with the two of them. It's just a factor in it, that's all.
  • Options
    Re: Behind the back

• Options
    chaos dont do it. If he would do it, hes not a lovely guy, and you could be taking away this babys daddy. youve got to live with yourself after. this will just be another reason for you to beat yourself up. They may have broken up and got back together but they DID get back together, there is a reason for that.
    hes really truly NOT available, PLUS you dont find him physically attractive. If he was right for you youd find him physically attractive whatever he actually looked like. going for a man with a pregnant girlfriend is a bad bad idea, you could break this girls heart, she needs her partner more than ever, pregnancy is a very emotional time, and it can be hard on relationships sometimes, that may be why they were having problems, but at the end of the day they got back together. Theyre a family, and its not right to come in the way of that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    chaos dont do it. If he would do it, hes not a lovely guy, and you could be taking away this babys daddy. youve got to live with yourself after. this will just be another reason for you to beat yourself up. They may have broken up and got back together but they DID get back together, there is a reason for that.
    hes really truly NOT available, PLUS you dont find him physically attractive. If he was right for you youd find him physically attractive whatever he actually looked like. going for a man with a pregnant girlfriend is a bad bad idea, you could break this girls heart, she needs her partner more than ever, pregnancy is a very emotional time, and it can be hard on relationships sometimes, that may be why they were having problems, but at the end of the day they got back together. Theyre a family, and its not right to come in the way of that.

heavy but true words. I didn't go for it but I'm still totally on the pull with anyone single. Thanks :)