Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex and Work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many people have had it off with someone from work?

or perhaps even at work?

Was it embarressing when you next went into work?

Did anyone find their work colleuge told others and rumors and gossip at work started?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    You should answer your own question first...

No, I haven't.

Nope never ... always thought it would be too complicated running into that person again 5 days a week.
  • Options
    Snogged a guy I worked with work quite a while back, was a bit embarrassing when we had to stand on checkouts next to each other the next day lol :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I haven't had sex with anyone from work but I did do "things" with a couple of guys I used to work with.

We had agreed to keep it quiet and things seemed to be fine for the first couple of weeks, then I walked into work and the girl I was taking over from asked me if what had happened was true. Turns out one of the guys couldn't keep it to himself after all. Pretty soon everyone knew and things which had never happened were included in the story! :rolleyes:

What was even more embarrasing is that just after it all happened my Mum started to work there! I'm still unsure as to whether she actually found out or not, but knowing the people there she probably did. :blush:
  • Options
    Snogged a guy from work while out one night... then when I got home, I told my Mum (who also worked there) while I was all drunk and pathetic... it was almost a year ago now but I still get mocked!
  • Options
    Got a mate who met a girl he recognised from work while in a club.

Got drunk, took her home but he could't perform !

Got up next morning and went to work , but has no idea what her name is ! :D

Every time they pass each other they both look in opposite direction ! :lol:

ChewIt
  • Options
    Yes, I've slept with someone from work and yes, the gossip was a nightmare. I wouldn't recommend it!
    Mind you, we're still friends now and he's in a steady relationship with another girl from work now!
  • Options
    Yeah, I've been out with two blokes from work, and shagged another bloke, and done stuff with him, and done stuff with another bloke, and it's been fine. It was a little awkward at first, but it's been fine, it has..we can larf and giggle about anything, and it's rare. :D I'm a very wanton lass at menswear. No doubt I will be again this afternoon and tonight ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Yeah, I've been out with two blokes from work, and shagged another bloke, and done stuff with him, and done stuff with another bloke, and it's been fine.

Where exactly do you work, any jobs going? ;)
  • Options
    Yes I have. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slids
    Where exactly do you work, any jobs going? ;)

Shitey TJ Poos. :p And yes, and at 4.75 an hour..not too bad! :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by 1983
    Shitey TJ Poos. :p And yes, and at 4.75 an hour..not too bad! :D

£4.75 is a shit wage, but the bonuses are impressive! (such as sex with our own 1983) :p

Edited to say: No to the question :p
  • Options
    Har!