Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sexiest accent

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ooo, a godess! May I worship you?
    So, is there any truth in it, that Americans and Canadians go gaga for a British accent? I suspect it's just something made up.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    some do, but there is a lot of us (british people) out here in Vancouver. But when I was in Austin Texas they loved my accent! And in Washington D.C. as well!
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelic girl
    when I was in Austin Texas they loved my accent! And in Washington D.C. as well!
    You see, yet another reason to emigrate. Is the offer of sleeping three in your bed still on? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    *rolls over to make some room*
  • Options
    My mate has emigrated to Australia and he says he can pull birds just by talking and saying anything in his English accent. But personally I love London accent, French, Irish, Scottish. Any accent really except for Flipping Welsh, US or German, German language is so harsh, their word for Nipple is Breast-Wart :eek2:
  • Options
    EASY.... a nice, rough, london accent..... ooooooooh sends shivers down my spine. Went to Germany the other year, the second we got on the ferry back all i could here was east london accents ~ never been so horny in my life! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    EASY.... a nice, rough, london accent..... ooooooooh sends shivers down my spine. Went to Germany the other year, the second we got on the ferry back all i could here was east london accents ~ never been so horny in my life! :p

*Thinks Phil Mitchell ....... Thinks Sexy ....... Can't Find The Connection*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    *Thinks Phil Mitchell ....... Thinks Sexy ....... Can't Find The Connection*

:lol::lol: Well.. maybe not phil mitchell :p but theres 'nuff sexy east londoners round my way to keep me happy for eternity!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zero II
    Hehe me too.

I have a bit of a thing for north-east accents. There's a girl at uni from Middlesbrough. mmmm.
    tsk, not a smoggie!!!!!!!! they dont get any clean air there you know
    has to be a european accent......french
  • Options
    I forgot to mention my total favourite accent in the world! GEORDIE! That is easily the sexiest accent as far as i'm concerned, also, Newcastle, Sunderland etc. must have probarbly the highest density of sexy girls per girl in the UK. Followed closely by Ireland
  • Options
    I forgot to mention my total favourite accent in the world! GEORDIE! That is easily the sexiest accent as far as i'm concerned, also, Newcastle, Sunderland etc. must have probarbly the highest density of sexy girls per girl in the UK. Followed closely by Ireland
    well maybe not sunderland(coughs) and they dont have geordie accents!!!!!!!!!!!!theyre mackems and would probs shoot you if you said they speak like geordies cos they dont. you only get a true geordie accent in newcastle.
  • Options
    Argh, calm down, they all sound the same all the way down here. Maybe a bit stronger geordie accent in Newcastle, and I do prefer Newcastle to Sunderland, although both seem to have plenty of sexy birds with sexy accents. Down here They sound the same, like French accents sound the same in Nice Or Calais
  • Options
    Argh, calm down, they all sound the same all the way down here. Maybe a bit stronger geordie accent in Newcastle, and I do prefer Newcastle to Sunderland, although both seem to have plenty of sexy birds with sexy accents. Down here They sound the same, like French accents sound the same in Nice Or Calais

very very good point!
  • Options

the accent gets stronger if you go furthur up north, im like 15 miles up from newcastle so iv got a pretty broad accent:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Canadian Lad
    AH I love Scottish Accents! They do it for me, same with English..Ppl in Canada just melt for UK accents (Same goes for UK people too ;))..Basically if you have a UK accent in Canada you are GOD! (They're all damn sexy in my opinion)...Canadian accent's awrite (Americans are always saying it sounds like a British version of their accent) but it's not as hot as Scottish or English...I'm not a big fan of American accents tho (and were exposed to alot of them living here), sumtimes it's alrite but then they'll pronounce a word and CRINGE:yuck: (ie. Pronouncing the word adopted; Adeahpted:eek2: ), Aussie and New Zealand are hot too, same with Irish ;) ....

-Much love from Canada:D

Canadian accent is gorgeous.. american is horrrrrible in my opinion!
  • Options
    I've read that alot of people are saying geordie accents are nice! well im one n i don't think our accent is nice at all! its quite broad and dull!
    Why do people think it's nice?

I quite like irish accents meself!

peaches
  • Options
    Does anyone like the brummy accent? anyone??:(
  • Options
    Brummy, well, erm, fnuuuuuuuurf fnurf fnurfffffff, um, nnnnnn............yeah, ok, I guess it could be kinda cute when a fit bird talks in it in a really light accent, Amanda Holden was fit with one in that thing about teachers in the 70's with Brian Conley. But Dudley accent would be pushing it.
  • Options
    I think that on the right person any accent is sexy, even Brummie!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Angelic*
    I think that on the right person any accent is sexy, even Brummie!:)

God no. :|