Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Are you Silent or a Screamer??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thats right people!
Are you silent with the usual murmurs, groans etc or do ya sceam the place down?

Comments

• Options
    You're supposed to answer your own question first :D

Umm, I'm actually really quiet... I get moaned at about this a lot! But I just dont feel the need to scream, even if I'm havin' a really good time... :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams

Umm, I'm actually really quiet... I get moaned at about this a lot! But I just dont feel the need to scream, even if I'm havin' a really good time... :naughty:

same here!!!! and plus if your Rents are in, and you dont want them to find out....!!

kittenxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    You're supposed to answer your own question first

Well, if ya wanna talk intercourse, it doesnt apply yet cause i'm a virgin! *shock horror* lol!
    But when it comes to other... activities shall we say, i'm never completely silent nor a manic screamer... I'm probably the usual appreciative moaner... :D
    Summat tells me this post is now gonna have a few people wondering about my private life... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kitten - The parents thing is very true!!! lol :D

LadyT - I think I'm probably the appreciative moaner too - somehow though, appreciative seems the wrong word, I'm more than appreciating it, I'm bloody enjoying it - A LOT, lol! :lol::naughty:
  • Options
    i have been known to sceam the place down, but normally i have to be quiet cos his mum was in
  • Options
    moaning :) not screaming (yet, maybe when i'm in a hotel no parents around lol)
  • Options
    Me - fairly quiet. Ex'es - so far quite quiet, one moaner but not a screamer. Is it just that so far I've only had fairly quiet girlfriends, or are screamers rare? I think a screamer would scare the shit out of me though! :crazyeyes:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I have been known to moan very loudly, not actually screaming tho. I used to be quiet.
  • Options
    I moan dead loud, but if the rents ARE in, then I bite the blokey's shoulder or a pillow and squeal :p
  • Options
    The girl that used to live below me at Uni hall sof residence was a right screamer, she used to wait until 4am to do it with her boyfriend so that everyone else was alseep but she was so loud it woke us all up..

We did consider dropping a microphone down to her room and broadasting the event over some loud speakers!! .. never quite got around to it!! LOL!!
  • Options
    Re: Are you Silent or a Screamer??
    Originally posted by LadyT
    Thats right people!
    Are you silent with the usual murmurs, groans etc or do ya sceam the place down?

Only when on and after the vinegar strokes.
  • Options
    The truth.

I am a screamer. I can be quite when i need to be.:naughty:
  • Options
    Screamer. :blush::naughty:
  • Options
    I think it depends on the type of sex but usually I'm fairly quiet.
  • Options
    Girls, you reeeeeaaaalllly should scream more. How else are we supposed to know your having a good time? :confused:
  • Options
    naturally, ima screamer... but ive had to learn to be very silent cus dont want the parents to be able to hear from downstairs now do we...

keeping it quiets like second nature now tho (took a lot of concentration at first)

.... but when we go away for our little weekend breaks, i get to have my fun and be as vocal as i need :D
  • Options
    i'm a moaner now after being forcefully silenced by my bf who doesn't want everyone t know what we are up to!!
  • Options
    I'm certainly not a screamer. A bit over the top in my opinion. I'm quite quiet actually. Just the odd moan here and there. :naughty:;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Girls, you reeeeeaaaalllly should scream more. How else are we supposed to know your having a good time? :confused:

Are you my boyfriend?!
    That's exactly what he says...!

...aaaand my reply is "Well if you weren't having any impact I'd let you know :p"
  • Options
    I wouldn't say I'm a screamer, just a 'loud moaner', but I usually have to try and tone it done due to people bein around, which I can usually manage... altho my bf has had to clamp a hand over my mouth before now! :naughty: , and there have also been occasions where I've ended up squeaking whilst trying to contain myself! But it can only be a good thing! ;)
  • Options
    Yeah girls, scream if you wanna go faster! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    i have been known to sceam the place down,

that's me :blush:
  • Options
    I'm a moaner.... being very loud doesn't come naturally to me.
  • Options

I second this, making more noise turns us on more because we think were doing something right:naughty:
  • Options
    My neighbours complain, but I can't help it:naughty:
  • Options
    ive never screamed as yet as i gota be quiet cos his mum is normally d/stairs! but i do moan though and i normally end up biting his shoulder! hehe
  • Options
    Wot about the lads? There's been plenty of confessions from the girls but none from the blokes - are there any 'vocal' lads out there? I only ask cos my bf tends to be relatively quiet and he mkes me feel a bit theatrical by comparison. Are mostl blokes like this or is he a one-off? :confused: