Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Intrigued about an ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went out with a guy a few years ago when i was about 14/15. Im now nearly 18. I broke it off with him because i found him too much of a flirt. However, we did hit it off very well together. We were on the same wave length and had a great laugh together. He asked if id get back with him but i turned him down. Out of the blue a few months ago he got in touch with me and i replied. I am very interested in meeting up with him again. Last saw him about 8 months ago in a shop, he smiled and said hi. We deffinately seem to still have a thing for eachother. Do you think i should try seeing him again and see what happens?

Comments

• Options
    You with anyone right now? Is he?

I say go for it. It wasn't exactly a terrible thing you split up for before so nothing to lose.
  • Options
    Im single at the moment. I dont know about him though. Well it was actually more complicted. He set me up with his best mate because he knew i fancied him. Then i realised that he had liked me all along. I broke it off with his friend and then went out with him. They were not on good terms onviously because i had come between them. However, i am pretty sure they are mates again now. So i guess it is his call if he wants to meet up or not. Ive texted him and will see what happens.
  • Options
    Hmmm...well he seems interested in a way...i think hes possible fling material ;)