Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do your parents still do it and have you ever caught them at it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well, the had me when they were like 35..so they're well into their fifties..
  • Options
    So did anyone catch their mummies giving daddy an early father's day present last night?? :D
  • Options
    I could tell you if they did, I borrowed their condoms and usually X were left out. Now if N>X I know they have. And if N<X I know they have.

I don't mind really - I'll be a dad someday and my kids won't stop me shagging!

Never caught them though. I hope to God I don't either.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ±Lover±
    Ewww i have herd my mum and her bf having sex once, my mate was staying round and she was downstairs, i went upstairs to get something and i had to walk past my mums bedroom and ahhhh they were at it, it made me feel ill hearing my mum screaming :crazyeyes so i just coughed louldly becuase whatever happned it didnt want my mate hearing them! how embarasing would that of been!?!?
    ~XXX~

Everytime I see one of your posts I keep thinking you're a guy cos of the Eminem Avatar.

Does your mum's Boyfriend live with you guys fulltime?
  • Options
    Well frankly its none of my fucking business and i dont really give a damn :D

(one way of explaining to your parents that its not fair that they can and you cant :P)
  • Options
    You kids didn`t fucking well invent sex ya know!

Us lot were at it when you were still a twinkle in your dad`s eye. We were here first. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    You kids didn`t fucking well invent sex ya know!

Us lot were at it when you were still a twinkle in your dad`s eye. We were here first. :p

That makes you sound well old!!
  • Options
    Uggh no never heard or caught them. I dont wanna either. How old are you miffy?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    How old are you miffy?

Sigh, old enough luv.

(32 at the end of the month)