Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do i start............... Well i've been seeing a guy for 6 months now and its been shit hot up until nearly four weeks ago. I found out i was pregnant and then a week later had a miscarriage i wasn't happy bout it but i fella was even worse. In a week and a half he had the thought of being a dad taken away from him. So, we went to great yarmouth for the week (big mistake) split up the friday we got back. i said some harsh stuff and one of his mates ended up punching me a few times (bitch) fair enough i let it go. saturday morning b/f comes around asking me to get back with him i tell him i need time to think i go out saturday had a few drinks bumped into him didnt talk for bout an hour then he starts pushing me around ( he was drunk) told me i am a shit mum and he's gonna see that i have my son taken from me i hit him he hit me back a couple of times knocked me to the floor. So i decide to get away from it and go visit my sister indevon. Now i'm here and i really miss him we have spoken on the phone and he has said how sorry he is and he was drunk and how much he wants me back. i want to go back cos i miss my family and i dont like being here very much but dunno what i should do if i go back home dunno whether to leave him for good or give him another chance.
i know this isn't much of a question but if anyone wants to give me some good advice will they please thankyou

****************DEPRESSED*****************

Comments

• Options
    Has he even once asked you how you feel about the miscarriage?

Nope?

Has he hit you, did he stand by while his friend hit you?

Yup

did he threaten to have your child taken from you just after you lost another one?

Yup

he is bad news, he may be hurting too but he dealt with it in a really inappropriate way. If I were you I'd stay in Devon until you have started to think more clearly. Don't take his calls.
  • Options
    i agree with byny here... even the fact that he laid a hand on you is enough, drunk or not. He should know where his principles are, especially if he supposedly cares for you as much as he says.
    If you're hung up on it that much, i suggest the two of you sit down (whilst sober!) and talk it through. Make sure neither of you provoke an argument either, or its done for from the word go.
    If this cant be done, i'd say you are right for getting a way for a bit, look for the good and try your best to move on, your main priority (as you obviously as a mother know) is your child.
    And i'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun.
    Good luck, let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    im sorry youve had such a hardtime of it but do you really want a man who lifts his hands to you around your son, i dont kno you but you can do better hun, if hes hit you once he can do it again i watched it hapen to a friend and wouldnt want anyone to have to watchthat happen to someone, least of all your son, think about it, Good luck and like Lady T said let us know what you decide.
  • Options
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

any bloke who even raises his hand and thinks about hitting a woman is not worth the time fo day and you seem like far too nice a person to be with someone that shallow. you are wasting you time hun, if he hit you once he will do it again stay well clear of him

sorry i know its not the best advice in the world but its all i can offer you.
  • Options
    This guy sounds like bad news so from what I've read I'd stay away from him.
    He shouldn't have stood and watched his mate hit you.
    It sounds like when you were out you hit him first so I have no sympathy for you what-so-ever that he hit you back *waits for backlash*.
    My theory - I believe in equal rights and so if a lass hits a lad they in my eyes deserve to be hit back. I would never punch anyone without expecting a punch back and I think this is the same. If you didn't hit him then he may not have hit you. If he's hit you before without been hit then I apologise and I am wrong because I don't believe in lads hitting lasses unless they have been provoked (sp?) in some way.
    *Waiting for argument* :)