Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the places they touch you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok.... something about the places a guy or girl touches you.
Them spots where it feels good. where are they, and what is it about that place, how they touch that spot... all you guys know what i mean, tho right... give me some answers peeps.

Comments

• Options
    neck and back :D
  • Options
    Since you already know mine it seems a bit of a waste... but i'll put it anyways!
    NECK! and you can pretty much do what you want to it, it'll probably most definitely turn me on... hehe :blush:
  • Options
    along my shoulder blades is mine and my upper leg, it dont even have to be my thing just along my upper leg.
    on my shoulder blades tho it has to be really soft like its not being touched but is if you get what i mean... *dreams*
    and well my leg... lol i have a friend that thinks it funny to do it to me and will do it newhere just to see my reaction, i tell her to stop even tho it feels to damn good, coz otherwise id end up going mad and try to do stuff back ;)
  • Options
    right up the middle of my spine ~ if u can get near my back in the first place ~ and i agree with TreZ on the neck thing
  • Options
    i have a friend that thinks it funny to do it to me and will do it newhere just to see my reaction, i tell her to stop even tho it feels to damn good, coz otherwise id end up going mad and try to do stuff back
    :naughty: ...ahem!
  • Options
    my shoulder blades are worse tho hun, im just glad you aint got em yet... shit i suddnt of said that. lol
  • Options
    Mmhmm well looky who just fecked up! hehe! I have you all to meself for 4 days... i might have to tease ya! hehe!
  • Options
    That A Threat.... Or a Promise ;)
  • Options
    Take it as you will hun... as you will! ;)
  • Options
    Now this could be a tricky one, sometimes it could be even a single touch, depending on who the girl is ;);) I don't know why, sometimes i'm set off like a rocket.. And sometimes, i'm rather.. Erm.. Slow in getting down to the point.. Still.. If I had to pick a place.. It would have to be probley the higher leg like MrMint said.. When a girl places there hand/anything else ;) anywhere near that area the fireworks begin..

*Flys toward screen like Neo from the matrix*

:D
  • Options
    as i think about it tho, my ex could never make that feel good when she touched my leg.... it just never seemed to feel good when she did it... :( YES YES YES, b4 you post about it again YES Lady T so far out of every1 thats done it you have been the best BY FAR !!!!!
  • Options
    *Bows* Thank you fans...thank you!
    I just have a knack of "pushing the buttons" of those i've been close to... you know that anyways BeZ!
    What can i say? I aim to please! :naughty:
  • Options
    well hun, just wait.... wait till i get your neck on holiday :D... maybe even before.. depends on meh Mood ! i will get ya back for ALL them times you've got me. But unlike the way you stop when you are messin round wiv me i WONT ! :P
  • Options
    Now whose making threats? hmm? :p I dont think you should make threats you cant keep... :p
  • Options
    if i wanted to id try it tomro, the fact of the matter is.... you wouldnt let me :P, but if it wasnt down to that, id be intending on keeping every word i just said
  • Options
    Ah well, all in the act of fun ma friend! ;)
  • Options
    everybody else has gone just a little off topic here but i suppose i can still answer the question.... definatly my back and along my neck :naughty:
  • Options
    stoke my hips...:yum:
    that does it for me
  • Options
    My Neck is good, and when my thighs are touched thats it i turn into the eiffel tower :naughty:
  • Options
    I like it across my pex and the base of my balls :yes:

Seems a more female orientated question though-
  • Options
    ooooh back of my neck...

he likes it when i touch him on the small of his back, like on teh sides sorta--u know what i mean, it makes him groan and flap around like a wet fish--and if i stop i get moaned at :p

i used to go out with a girl who would run her fingernails down my spine and it was GORGEOUS!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    i have a friend that thinks it funny to do it to me and will do it newhere just to see my reaction, i tell her to stop even tho it feels to damn good, coz otherwise id end up going mad and try to do stuff back ;)

hehe i :heart: to do that to my guy mates... makes me giggle cus they dont know whether to sit and enjoy or make me stop b4 it goes 2 far...

oh im so evil :p
  • Options
    good to know its not only her, but a lil advice dont do it unless you plan on carring it on... its VERY good and stopping or just doint that leaves a guy wanting so much more
  • Options
    Inside legs are good, but making sure you miss the passionfruit.

Rubbing your hands all over her body is good, too, but intentionally missing her coconuts and passionfruit.

Actually, it's good to rub her inside legs whilst lick her clit. A little awkward, but very good. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    good to know its not only her, but a lil advice dont do it unless you plan on carring it on... its VERY good and stopping or just doint that leaves a guy wanting so much more

hehe wheres the fun in that ;) i do it to be cruel :p hehe
  • Options
    my neck, collarbone, inside of thighs ;)
  • Options
    My neck being kissed and my ears nibbled whilst heavy breathing just makes me explode with pleasure:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    My neck being kissed and my ears nibbled whilst heavy breathing just makes me explode with pleasure:naughty:
    Oh good someone else said ears :) I was beginning to think I was the only one! And there's something about being kissed on the neck that's all tingly and nice and mmm :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    And there's something about being kissed on the neck that's all tingly and nice and mmm :D
    :yes: I agree. 'tis lovely!
  • Options
    Lets make a club, the ear and neck kissers club:D

anyboday like to join? you have to past the kissing test first though :naughty: