Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

He Wants It Casual

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I have this guy mate, who I've been infatuated with for about 3 years...

Only recently has it become very clear that he wants to take our friendship to another level... sex.

He knows that he's not gonna get any from me, unless we were in a trusting, loving relationship...

He says he understands, but thinks that a casual snog would suffice lol.

I've been waiting for this moment to come, for 3 years and can't wait for the proper kiss... I'm just oh so nervous about how I kiss... I've only kissed 3 guys, and 2 of them were druken mistakes.

I really love this guy, but don't wanna look like an inexperienced idiot... help!

Ilora x

Comments

• Options
    So you are going out with him right? I guess that you are saying that he is prepared to wait until you are trusting and he is loving enough for you to go all the way?

Its good that you are both being so open, and I hope you do get to the stage where you trust him enough to go all the way.

For the time being a snog is good.
  • Options
    Thats the thing, we're not going out!!!
  • Options
    Hmm, never mind how you kiss, what about how you'll feel knowing you've been waiting for this for 3 years and that hes only in it 4 the pull?
    But then i can see that thats why you refuse to sleep with him right? Believe me, i can relate, so i can understand where you're coming from. Just try not to let yourself get stuck in the dead end situation where you're tearing yourself up over this because he doesnt feel how you want him to.
    Shameful and upsetting truth is, if hes not interested, theres not much more you can do except TRY to move on - and i use "TRY" in the loosest sense of the word cause we all know its not easy!
    Best of luck, let us know how you get on!
  • Options
    Well then...if you think you can handle the snogs without getting upset by his lack of commitment then go for it but it sounds to me like you want a relationship and he sees a snog as the first step to sex without commitment!

Personally It sounds to me like you wouldn't be able to cope with the fact that one minute he might be snogging you and the next he might be shagging another girl.

beware.
  • Options
    I think that he's trying to become a "Player", he's probably got mates who go out and pull and have casual sex and he thinks that he should just copy them. You would be his ideal target as in because you are inexperienced at this kind of situation he thinks he can take advantage of it and get casual sex off you. Don't give in to him as it sounds like he's in it for the sex. Chances are that if he does have casual sex with you at all then he will go out and try to get casual sex from other girls too, thats where it could get dangerous with things like STD's etc......... but if he does turn out to be a true, honest, loving bf then hey go for it. My advice is don't rush into anything with him, just sit back, relax and see what develops! :)
  • Options
    Stop! Don't do it! So you're not good enough to be his girlfriend but he'll use you when he wants a bit of fun? Pah! Have some self-respect!! Wait for someone who treats you like you deserve to be treated. Who does he think he is??
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie
    Stop! Don't do it! So you're not good enough to be his girlfriend but he'll use you when he wants a bit of fun? Pah! Have some self-respect!! Wait for someone who treats you like you deserve to be treated. Who does he think he is??

:yes::yes::yes: AMEN TO THAT SISTER!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyT
    :yes::yes::yes: AMEN TO THAT SISTER!
    :D
  • Options
    If you're getting some fun aswell, then why not do whatever you want with him? I don't understand why everyone says not to. As long as your safe and be careful theres nothing wrong with it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *raver*
    If you're getting some fun aswell, then why not do whatever you want with him? I don't understand why everyone says not to. As long as your safe and be careful theres nothing wrong with it.

cus it can't jus stay at sex, there are things called feelings which will develop

and develop they will!