Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Radical Liberalism+Pacifists = enemies of the free world

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My, my, my this is getting a bit bitchy!!

My views on it agree with balddog and the others, there is no other answer but war. If the americans went in gun ho and didnt give the taliban time to do what the yanks asked for then yes I would disagree with the war as it would show that some kind of alternative was not done to try and avoid this total fuck up that has now arised due to some terrorists doing something as they believe in it. If they believe that the muslim community was being attacked then surely they wouldnt kill there own people in this cause, would they?? The fact being that 1100 muslim worshiping people were killed in the world trade center made it clear to me that these so called defenders of there beliefs are just straight forward terrorists doing something that they believe in, not what there nation believe in.

But hey lets do the talks, lets talk with the taliban and try and work something out and let them still rule the country of afghanistan and let the people live in fear of there lifes and starve as the taliban feed themselves and run the terror camps and buy guns for them and dont give a shit about the population, are you saying that is what our goverment is doing cos there not showing us the evidence?!?!?!? Or how about this, lets do the aid thing were we give afghanistan loads of aid and show we are good and mean well,

Allies: "here you go taliban heres loads of aid to show the afghanistan people were really nice and want to help"
    Taliban: "well cheers allies, your SO nice yes we will pass this much needed aid to our starving people to show how good your are and that you dont mean harm we will NEVER keep it to ourselves"
    Allies: "I knew we could trust you guys, u aint that bad after all"

Do you think this is the way the so called talks that you want are going to go(obviously not like that), I think not and any of yous that think war is not the answer and talking is well think again. Why has nothing happened in ireland in the cease fire cos they keep on talking, and has that worked?! Hmmmmmmmmm, let me think about that.......NO its done fuck all but prolonge the misery of the people that stay in ireland. I really hope that after/if we get bin laden and his terror network that every other terror network in the world are dealt with in the same way, and if it means that I have to fight and possibly die then so be it.

Talks will get us no where, its time for action and its now being done its a shame that it only started after the death of so many innocent people over so many years.

This new war against terrorism is the justice to all the innocent people that have had thier lifes taken away by the terrorists and there own beliefs. Rest in peace.
  • Options
    Why can't anyone spell
    It's not 'there' it's Their!!!!!!
    It's not There its they're!!
    CHRIST
  • Options
    Who cares?

Oh and I wan't trying to be bitchy.
  • Options
    ho ho har har har
  • Options
    Ehh?! I honestly wasn't trying to be bitchy.

And about the spelling thing, I said 'who cares' because I am dislexic and so I find it dificult. It's not just somthing I 'can learn'
  • Options
    s'OK
    It's not a spelling thing though
    it's a grammar thing
    Their and there and they're are 3 completely different things.
    it's just one of my bug-bears. I'm a crap speller myself though
    spelt Much with a T in it for years (MUTCH)
  • Options
    Wukfit - Talks will get us no where, its time for action and its now being done its a shame that it only started after the death of so many innocent people over so many years.

See - all that talking we did with the IRA & the Loyalists - got us nowhere. Should have bombed the lot of them!

but seriously - what we need to do is stop contributing to th edeaths of innocent people.!
    This can be a fairer world
    together we can rise up and make the world a better place
    A'hm appealin' to you people.. follow me and a'h will lead you to the promised land.............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!