Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

UCAS help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I need to apply to UCAS in September, but the teacher I want to write my reference is leaving my old sixth form at the end of this year.

If I send away for a form now and she fills it in, will it be the same form that I would be sent if I ordered one next term?

I have been through this whole process once but I have forgotten most of it!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    No, once late August rolls around they use different forms with the next academic year date on them, so in September it would be the forms for entry in September 2004, whereas now it would be for September 2003. The content is the same from year to year though... You could always ask her to write it for you in September, just because she's leaving doesnt make her reference any less valid (I think!).
  • Options
    Originally posted by StarryEyes
    You could always ask her to write it for you in September, just because she's leaving doesnt make her reference any less valid (I think!).
    The thing is she isn't very approachable to start with! She is retiring and I can't imagine she wants to be writing references for ever more. :(:(