Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

mushies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im growing me own at the mo and they look set to be ripe by sat, now i havent got loads so i want to make the best of them, im prolly gona get 3 lots out of em so should i dry em out and save til i have about 80 or dya reckon i should just have the first batc? now is it better to smoke? eat em raw or cook em? ive had wild ones before but we just fried em and drank em, is it the same as home grown?

Thanks for your advice peeps and ill let ya know what happens :p :eek:

Comments

• Options
    just pick what you need, leave the rest growing.

make a cup of tea with 1 sugar the mix the mushies in it when its drinking temp, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, perfick!!!!!
    ________
    The Simpsons Forum
  • Options
    Do I need to remind you that mushies can be class A?

Anyway in terms of using them, a mate grows them and he swears by making a tea out of them. However dont get them too hot, just use warm to hot water not boiling. Put about 20-30g of wet or 2-3g dry shrooms in a cafetiere and stir, leave for a little while, the water should turn a wierd blue colour, plunge and then drink with honey or whatever to take away the taste.
    You can eat the mush as well.
    30g of wet home grown will be preaty strong though.

Dont smoke them, your knacker them.
  • Options
    DO I NEED TO CHOP THEM UP INTO REALLY SMALL PICES OR CRUSH EM OR JUST PUT EM IN?
  • Options
    What kind are they ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    DO I NEED TO CHOP THEM UP INTO REALLY SMALL PICES OR CRUSH EM OR JUST PUT EM IN?

Yeah it does depend on the size of the shroom. If you have huge cubensis shrooms you'll probably need to cut them into smaller pieces, but liberty caps and the like will be fine.

Anyone tried those truffle shrooms sold online? Pretty damn nice! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
    What kind are they ?

to tell you the truth im not sure, they are quite light in colour with a head about an inch wide
  • Options
    What kind they are doesnt make a huge difference in the doseage terms, well unless you've got some really really strong rare strain, but its likely you have got the ordinary mexican ones, they're the sort that are in kits arent they?

I'd start smallish with doseages, you can always take more after 45mins or so.