Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how to find the places...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you find the places where weed & other drugs are sold?

I can't think of anyone I know who does any kind of drug...

Comments

• Options
    It may well sound really cheesy, but I've found that the best thing to do is definitely do not go out in search of dealers. More likely than not you'll find someone shady who'll gladly mug you in a second.
    When we were young and naive, and like yourself had no friends in the trade, we went in search of a dealer. What a nice £10 bag of grass we got too. Literally.
    Think people can see you're naive and so take the oppurtunity.

Wait for someone to find you, it will happen eventually.

Or alternatively, grow your own! Cheaper than most people would expect, and can produce some amazing results!
  • Options
    i agree with Zoma.... its not good to go out and look for dealers.

if you're a friendly chatty person who finds it easy to make friends then get chatting to a group of blatant stoners....otherwise you have to be patient like zoma says, you dont want to be taken for a ride by street dealers.
  • Options
    You have to look at it this way, if the dealers on the street had a good product at a good price, would they be on a street corner?

If your old enough then clubs are a good place to meet people who might be able to help you, but then again you might just get ripped off there too. As I've said a few dozen times, Know your source!