Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sexual happiness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you were with a partner whom you loved, yet sexually you were not being satisfied, what would you do?

Perhaps the reason is unsolveable, would you still stay with them? *Guess or make up the reason/s* (I would do If I had the time)

And say if you encountered these problems, how would you handle them?

*Boys*

1)your gf lacked breasts BIG time and your mates took the piss out of you for dating her.

2)your gf is stronger and bigger then you

3)your gf has had more cock then you’ve had Sunday dinners! :p

*Girls*

1) Your bf is overweight, shows no sign of improving himself and your mates think he’s a fat slob

2) your bf is shorter then you and you can lift him up (and throw him about)

3) your bf dick is tiny and doesn’t touch the back let alone reach the sides!

*These are separate bf/gf in each question, not the same*:p

Comments

• Options
    Well if I was unhappy sexually i'd try to talk her about it and learn her, everyone can be thought. Especially by the masters ;)

Breasts wouldn't bother me at all to be honest. Have dates small breasted women and it never bothered me.

Bigger and stronger is more embarressing a bit- but good for bondage :naughty:

more cock than dinners.... thats a tough one... to be honest I dont6 tend to go out with that kind of women. well for long anyway. its normally just lust withem and not love.

One problem that wrecks my head is when my mates dont like her- aint found an anser to that one yet.
  • Options
    Re: Sexual happiness
    Originally posted by Harmless

*Girls*

1) Your bf is overweight, shows no sign of improving himself and your mates think he’s a fat slob

1) Encourage him to eat more so i looked thinner.

2) Er lend him my 7 inch heels and give him £1.50 bus fare to the gym.

3)Insist he has one of them operations.

Being honest and all that :p
  • Options
    *Girls*

1) Depends how overweight! A little bit of a belly I can handle but if he was getting really fat then I'd tell him so! It would be irrelevent what my mates thought, I wouldn't say anything unless it bothered me

2) I wouldn't go out with someone shorter than me in the first place....I'm only 5ft3 that'd just be freaky!

3) Would just have to make sure that he was good at other things! It's not the size it's how they use it ;)
  • Options

*Boys*

1)your gf lacked breasts BIG time and your mates took the piss out of you for dating her.

If it was a partner I wasn't having a good sexual relationship with, then the urge to look elsewhere would slowly but surely build up. Then there's the chance that it would start off another relationship, which would get messy. Hopefully this will never happen. *crosses fingers*

1) Small breasts aren't a problem, and I prefer them smaller rather than larger. I'd tell my mates where to go (politely).

2) Get used to the idea of being dominate? :D Seriously - it would be odd, but I would be fine with it if it were no more than a couple of inches taller.

3) Hmmm. Depends. If it meant she would end up cheating on me, then I wouldn't be happy about it. If she was faithful, then I'd just have to live with the idea of it, though I would admit to feeling a little uneasy, I think I would be ok with it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options

*Girls*

1).... i dont think id be attracted to anyone who was a slob in the first place--but if ma fella turned fat id stil love him, i just wudnt be attracted to him so ive be running out of ma vibos batteries much more reguarly!

2) i dont like short guys.....

3) thats not the end of the world, if wudnt cum thru sex i wudnt cum its not the end of the world im sure he could find another way!
  • Options
    *Boys*

Who says that big breasts are inherently more attractive than smaller breasts? I don't really give a damn about breast size and wouldn't care what my friends thought.

Irrevelant.
    3)your gf has had more cock then you’ve had Sunday dinners!

I didn't know her when she 'had lots of cock'. I see nothing wrong with some experience.
  • Options
    If you were with a partner whom you loved, yet sexually you were not being satisfied, what would you do?

*Girls*

Erm....I'm in the first situation...my boyfriend just doesn't want it nearly as much as I do, and unfortunately his aversion of communicating about this has led to me playing away

1) I'd have to tell him....although if he told me something like that I'd be gutted - if everything else in the relationship was fine, I'd try dropping hints like cooking healthy meals and taking him swimming, but if all else was crap, I'd probably end it...

2) I don't go for short guys

3) I'd just do anal all the time!
  • Options

I wouldn't give a fuck to be honest. If it gets unbearable, I'd buy her a boob job for Xmas ;)

Hehe, I was with someone last year that was like that. She didn't shave her legs/armpits, so I didn't feel that inferior. Some girls see it as a turn on, like they're corrupting me.

I wouldn't complain. I love girls to take control.

In general, I usually tend to try before I buy (how skanky do I sound) so I wouldn't really be in the situation where I loved someone, but they didn't satisfy me.