Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

any ideas on this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so for a long while i've just been really tired, sleep almost all the time when i can and i get worn out easily. got used to it, went to the doctors, had some blood work, never paid attention to the results, my parents knew the results but forgot to tell me anything, i'm guessing if it was anything serious they would have told me, so i brushed it off as just some tiredness.

but recently i've been feeling sick too. to go along with what i've felt before, i now get sick. for examples, even though i'm hungry, i try to eat but i cant. food just makes me ill. i try to eat alot but i cant. in return i've lost some weight, you can't tell that i have, but the scale says so. there are times when i just get real hot feeling. when i get lightheaded too. in fact, sunday i actually passed out while walking down a hallway.

now yes yes i know, go to the doctor, which i am going to do as soon as i can get it, but since it may be a while, i just wanted to know if anybody's had anything similar or has any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Could be anaemia, I had similar symptoms.

Just had increase my intake of iron really, take some vitamin supplements at first.

Go to the docs anyway, like youre going to, and sort it out :)
  • Options
    Re: any ideas on this?
    Originally posted by my_name
    ok, so for a long while i've just been really tired, sleep almost all the time when i can and i get worn out easily. got used to it, went to the doctors, had some blood work, never paid attention to the results, my parents knew the results but forgot to tell me anything, i'm guessing if it was anything serious they would have told me, so i brushed it off as just some tiredness.

but recently i've been feeling sick too. to go along with what i've felt before, i now get sick. for examples, even though i'm hungry, i try to eat but i cant. food just makes me ill. i try to eat alot but i cant. in return i've lost some weight, you can't tell that i have, but the scale says so. there are times when i just get real hot feeling. when i get lightheaded too. in fact, sunday i actually passed out while walking down a hallway.

now yes yes i know, go to the doctor, which i am going to do as soon as i can get it, but since it may be a while, i just wanted to know if anybody's had anything similar or has any ideas?

Ooh that's really struck a chord with me, being as I have every single symptom you mention. Can you please post on here agin when you've been to the doctor and I might get myself checked out, all the best.