Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wants me to be a b-stard

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just having a chat with my g/f..

She told me on the weekend she thinks she's falling in love with me.....

ok, i thought I'd take the conversation further and talk to her about everything.....

Basically, she's always been treated badly in past relationships, and I know for a fact that I'm the nicest b/f so far...

She's not used to bein treated nice and basically wants me to be a bastard to her!
We had an arguement recently, and she didn't like the fact that i said sorry so quick... she wants to have arguements..
she wants to be kept on her feet...

the saying 'Treat em mean, keep em keen' comes to mind!!

Help me out people!
what do i dooooooooo

I want to be nice to her....

Comments

• Options
    Sorry mate but she sounds too weird. Who im their right minds want to be treated bad?
  • Options
    maybe not bad....
    But she wants excitement, to be kept on her feet...

I said I want excitement, like havin sex in funny places and that, but she was just like noo...

lol

She ain't unhappy with the way things are, just wants to be kept on her feet....

Just confused.... help me out.....
  • Options
    Two words: rough sex ;)
  • Options
    Two more words: talk dirty :p
  • Options
    lol...

I'll try that...
  • Options
    What if I talk about sex everytime its on my mind....which is alot.....

???
  • Options
    Ummmm that's really odd.

You shouldn't change the way you are for her - what's better is to to carry on being as lovely as you probably are.

She's probably having trouble dealing with the fact that someone can care about her this much and be this considerate after her past relationships with 'b-stards', and she doesn't know how to react. She may feel like she's not worth it.

So the obvious answer is surely not to do as she says, but to treat her like a princess and make sure she knows she's worth it! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by SexGodNoMore
    What if I talk about sex everytime its on my mind....which is alot.....

???
    :lol: again, it'll probably flatter her... and keep her more excited :)
  • Options
    It's her that should change mate, not you! She the nutty one
    :p
  • Options
    dump her, then let her come running back to you. she`ll like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    dump her, then let her come running back to you. she`ll like that.
    Yep:D

Then fuck her best mate;) :p
  • Options
    She has to like you for you and if she really liked you then she wouldn't want you to change. the only one you should change for is yourself nobody should change you. Be yourself.
  • Options
    yeah... Im tempted to split with her :(

She jsut wants a challenge.... but im not giving it to her, so she is askin me to basically
  • Options
    Originally posted by SexGodNoMore
    yeah... Im tempted to split with her :(

She jsut wants a challenge.... but im not giving it to her, so she is askin me to basically

is that wat u want tho?! or will you just end it with her because you think it will make the relationship better wen she comes running back?
  • Options
    I really don't know!
    We just had an arguement, i stood up for myself, and basically said i can't be bothered with u anymore, and she is now crawling.... so it shows she does care, and i have stood up for myself and 'won'...

lets hope thigns stay steady from now!
  • Options
    No, maybe it shows she cares about having a nice guy around like you who'll pander to her every need - but I don't think it shows she cares about YOU at all!

It really appears as if she's just taking you for a ride - how is it fair that she can treat you as badly as possible and you still have time for her, and yet when you are less than perfect to her (which she 'asked for' anyway) she has the right to get cross with you?

You have to ask yourself if you're happy being treated like this and not being appreciated for who you are - if you are, then fine. But if I were you and had any self-respect left, I'd leave the girl because she's just using you.

This is kind of contradicting what I said earlier in this thread, but after hearing about the way you and she were today, I've revised my opinion - yes, so she may be having trouble considering her bad past relationships, but it's no excuse to blow hot and cold and be so difficult!
  • Options
    tell her that she cant treat u like that and if she doesnt like u for u and how u are really (nice) then she can stick it. dont change for anyone
  • Options
    By the way, it's really confusing dealing with 2 threads about the same topic here! Can you just carry on with one?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Yep:D

Then fuck her best mate;) :p

scrollin down readin all these helpful answers then i see this, bloody hell :lol: