Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair styling dilema

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Help!

For years I haven't been able to style my hair, it's pathetic and won't do what I want it to do. I have had it cut short, grown it, used wax, cream, gel, spray and nothing works!!! Everytime it just goes all flopsy and won't do what i want it to do!

Am I just gona have to live with it or can something be done? Is there any special formula for doing MY HAIR!
:mad: :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Get it cut really short, and go to the hairdressers regularly if it grows back really quickly.

Either that or try hair thinning stuff :confused:
  • Options
    When at the hairdressers next time, ask them to thin it. They use a special kind of scissors to do it, so no dodgy stuff that could make your hair fall out :p

Afterwards it's alot easier to style. Trust me.
  • Options
    My hair is thin enough all ready, its starting to receed I think. I have started to counter that with hair thickening shampoo tho.

Anyway, for now i just blow dry it into shape and i can sometimes acheive a perfect style...tho most of the time its rotten.

So next time i pop to hair dressers I'll ask for "i want it thinning woman!!":D