Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know this sort of thing was done a little while ago but well friends are the best (corny...i know!) and they should be apretiated! so here...put pics of your friends if you have them or just tell us why you love them so much.

my friends....cazz and clare - been mates with them for 6 years now and i love them both, they are both amazing, always there when i need them :)

james...the guy who came and picked me up at 11 pm the other night, hes brilliant and even after everything that has happened we're still close :) going to miss him so much when he goes to uni in october :(

ed...my best friend, ive only known him since the summer but hes brilliant :D

lank.jpg cazz
james.jpg james
little%20ed.jpg ed
Picture%20041.jpg clare

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have quite a lot of aquaintances and a few good friends. They all are very different and not all of them get on with one another. They bring out different sides of me and develop them. I love hanging out with them and gossiping about the latest event to happen in our lives etc and I love going clubbing with them. One of my best friends is in Nottingham and I miss her like crazy we email each other but thats not enough I wish she was at the same uni as me I miss not seeing her everyday like I used to. Most of my friends keep in contact with me via the net. They are all great people and very different. :D:)