Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mens Pubes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    How would I go about trimming it? Just get the scissors and cut it shorter?
    You could do that, but it might not look very good - the hair would be different lengths. Someone got me a moustache trimmer for my birthday two years ago, and it's never going to get used for that purpose, so I use that. I've tried using my normal shaver, however, and that just pulls the hair, it doesn't cut. Which ain't nice.
    Surely it would look less masculine?
    Some people think so. From what I've seen of this board though, most people prefer shaved or trimmed.
  • Options
    WHAT A BIG BUNCH OF GIRLS!

WHY DON'T YOU JUS WEAR SKIRTS AS WELL!

WHAT ARE YOU LOT ON?? BE A FUCKIN MAN ABOUT IT!

bloody hell.................... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Me_and
    You could do that, but it might not look very good - the hair would be different lengths. Someone got me a moustache trimmer for my birthday two years ago, and it's never going to get used for that purpose, so I use that. I've tried using my normal shaver, however, and that just pulls the hair, it doesn't cut. Which ain't nice. [/B]

Perhaps I'll just not trim it. :lol:
  • Options
    This subject has been done a few times in the past, but its still nice to see what guys do. Its amazing though, that its more commonly done than people would think.
    I keep my pubes & balls trimmed just with scissors. I am just patient & do it regularly just before I take a shower. Sometimes I go for the "Buz look" other times a little bit longer, just depends on the mood.
    Would never go back to the total "Bush" look.
    I am fairly hairy anyway, so tend to trim all body hair. Never shave though.
    Do other guys trim or shave chest/tummy/leg hair ?
    :cool: ;);)