Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't fucking well believe it. That arsehole next door who was playing his fucking crap country & western music last Friday is doing it again!!!!!!! :mad: He was playing that shit when I got home from work, so I couldn't relax. It went on for about 3 hrs. Then just before 11 tonight (Saturday) he started playing it again!!!! :mad: But now it's louder!!! :mad: :mad: It's driving me up the fucking wall!!!!!!
No, I can't have a quiet word with him. If I were to speak to him now I would bellow at him and ring his fucking inconsiderate neck!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I am definitely going to tell him this week. If he does it again I'll complain to his landlord. And if it keeps on going on I'll finally complain about him to whoever you make noise complaints to, and the police.
Actually, fuck it. I'm going to try and calm down for 10 mins, then I'm calling the police tonight! It's fucking ridiculous to keep playing that crap at that volume, this late, so often! :mad:

Mr_Wobble :mad:

Comments

• Options
    As i said before, go over and kick him really hard in the nuts. The satisfaction gained would be great.
  • Options
    There's a person near us whom plays his music very loudly, albeit occassionally.

You could ring the police, but they will probably pay a brief visit to him and tell him to keep it down. He will probably eventually agree but the noise will probably continue.

If the noise is becoming unbearable, which it clearly is, why not make a log of the time it starts, the time it finishes, the date it occurs and any notable things, such as having to speak loudly to hear to be heard by someone you are talking to. You can present this as evidence to his landlord or preferably the council, which should help to stop it.
  • Options
    yeee haw! lol sorry

I hate it when people do that.. thankfully our neighbour likes Metallica :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    There's a person near us whom plays his music very loudly, albeit occassionally.

You could ring the police, but they will probably pay a brief visit to him and tell him to keep it down. He will probably eventually agree but the noise will probably continue.

If the noise is becoming unbearable, which it clearly is, why not make a log of the time it starts, the time it finishes, the date it occurres and any notable things, such as having to speak loudly to hear to be heard by someone you are talking to. You can present this as evidence to his landlord or preferably the council.

I'd get more satisfaction if i went over and kicked him mighty hard in his balls.
  • Options
    Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I don't fucking well believe it. That arsehole next door who was playing his fucking crap country & western music last Friday is doing it again!!!!!!! :mad: He was playing that shit when I got home from work, so I couldn't relax. It went on for about 3 hrs. Then just before 11 tonight (Saturday) he started playing it again!!!! :mad: But now it's louder!!! :mad: :mad: It's driving me up the fucking wall!!!!!!
    No, I can't have a quiet word with him. If I were to speak to him now I would bellow at him and ring his fucking inconsiderate neck!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I am definitely going to tell him this week. If he does it again I'll complain to his landlord. And if it keeps on going on I'll finally complain about him to whoever you make noise complaints to, and the police.
    Actually, fuck it. I'm going to try and calm down for 10 mins, then I'm calling the police tonight! It's fucking ridiculous to keep playing that crap at that volume, this late, so often! :mad:

wobble i feel for you. if you lived near me i'd send my boys round.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    I'd get more satisfaction if i went over and kicked him mighty hard in his balls.

:lol: Or just get the gun and shoot him? :p
  • Options
    You'd also probably get arrested, and get done for GBH too. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    :lol: Or just get the gun and shoot him? :p

That could work :chin:
  • Options
    Kill the bugger :p :yes:
  • Options

If the noise is becoming unbearable, which it clearly is, why not make a log of the time it starts, the time it finishes, the date it occurs and any notable things, such as having to speak loudly to hear to be heard by someone you are talking to. You can present this as evidence to his landlord or preferably the council, which should help to stop it.
    Yep. I was just about to ring the police again, but he's sodding well just finished again! Thank fucking god for that! I suppose it might make him worse as these things can escalate. :(
    It's just that I've lived here for two and a half years, and it's been getting louder, played longer, and later, as time goes on. And it's been getting worse over the last couple of months. :mad:

Yep, I am keeping a record of the noise. Because the next time he does that to me I'm calling the police to complain right away, and that's that. If I manage to calm down enough I'll try and tell him sometime this week that it's pissing me off, and stressing me out. It can't just be me either. The people that live in that house, and my downstairs neighbours, must be totally pissed off with that bastard too.
    I'm wound up now, my heart's beating fast, and the last thing I feel like doing is relaxing and winding down this evening. And I've got work tomorrow. :mad:

• Options
    Why not retalliate with the most obnoxious kind of music you own? Like mr blobby or something :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    yeee haw! lol sorry

I hate it when people do that.. thankfully our neighbour likes Metallica :D
    My only consolation is that at least he doesn't like metal, house/rave/hip hop, or fancies himself as a DJ with a ridiculous sound system setup in his room. :mad:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Why not retalliate with the most obnoxious kind of music you own? Like mr blobby or something :lol:

Two wrongs don't make a right. But who ever listened to that rule anyway?
  • Options
    Yeah, right, like that's going to help. :rolleyes: That never works, and would only encourage him to play his shit louder and longer, plus piss the neighbours off with myself instead. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!

plannt the sily barstewrd !!!!!!
    inncinsireade idits arhg :mad:
  • Options
    Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

ROFPMSwhileLMAO atBecky when she pissed :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Yeah, right, like that's going to help. :rolleyes: That never works, and would only encourage him to play his shit louder and longer, plus piss the neighbours off with myself instead. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Yep. Just keep to the log and phone the police and the council (the Environmental department) and present them with the evidence.
  • Options
    Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!

I didn't realise you come from Wales! :D
  • Options
    Oh heylo Becky :wave: :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    I didn't realise you come from Wales! :D

I can say somat in welsh :p

cariad sommaat like that :lol::lol:

elllo sexpot :Di never pull when shess ere........woh wants mme wwen thy can ave young and sexxy :(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    woh wants mme wwen thy can ave young and sexxy [:(

That is true....:p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    elllo sexpot :Di never pull when shess ere........woh wants mme wwen thy can ave young and sexxy :(
    Hehe...S'ok Becks, everyone loves ya :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    That is true....:p

oy i sad you can telll lickel whiet lies wen ist for my benfit :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    oy i sad you can telll lickel whiet lies wen ist for my benfit :lol:
    i love ya becky.pissed and high at the moment though.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

tch, you'll always love her and you always have. The drink and drugs have *nothing* to do with it ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!

look an old drunkard!

at least this one can see the keyboard
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    tch, you'll always love her and you always have. The drink and drugs have *nothing* to do with it ;)
    what can i say?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    what can i say?

Nothing, everyone knows already. Just admit it :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**king Country & Western Music .....again!!!
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Nothing, everyone knows already. Just admit it :p
    i've only everedd pleaded not guilty.