Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats your most embarassing Sexual moment ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dont think I have seen a post for this before so thought would see what all your most embarrassing sexual moments were ! :lol:

Mine, was when had been going out with Girl for a couple of weeks and finally got her alone in my bedroom. We started to enjoy ourselves and she started to give me a handjob. Well, I was dying for this and was extremely worked up ... after a few minutes the orgasm happened ....

As she pulled on my cock she pointed it toward my upper body .... as I shot my load I came right into my own face and hair, some even shot over my head and stuck on the headboard of the bed !

Luckily we laughed about it but was pretty embarrassing lying there with face and hair full of my own spunk ! :eek2:

Over to you lot ... lets here your stories ! :D

ChewIt

Comments

• Options
    An ex. girlfriend (Jodi) and I stumbled into her mum’s house after a night out. We were both quite drunk and we became passionate in the kitchen. In fact, almost without hesitation, we were kissing and feeling one another. Within a few minutes, we were having sex on the kitchen table and on the worktop. Shortly thereafter, I heard her mum shout ‘Jodi, is that you?’ to which Jodi did not reply. I jumped up, donned my clothes and covered my bulge with my jacket, whilst Jodi was on the floor giggling and half naked. A minute later, her mum opened the kitchen door and walked in. Embarrassed, I said: ‘Jodi, I told you not to get undressed on the floor!’ :blush: We promptly went upstairs (we were sleeping in separate rooms), but were quickly at it again.

When I was probably 13 or 14, I was masturbating in my lounge, when my dad peered through the window. Alarmed, I pretended I was scratching it. :eek2:
  • Options
    Brewers Droop.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    When I was probably 13 or 14, I was masturbating in my lounge, when my dad peered through the window. Alarmed, I pretended I was scratching it. :eek2:

Oh, and ditto excet i put a pillow on it and pretended that I was cold.:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    Oh, and the time we broke the bed, the slats fell out.

My boyfriend's bed's always been very squeaky, and recently when he looked underneath it he found that it was actually broken. Dunc reckons it must have broken years ago when jumping on it or something. So he tried to mend it, and then I came over to stay....well, it didn't stay mended for long! :o

I don't know about most embarrassing sexual act though. There was the time when my mum came in my room to tell me I had a phonecall two seconds after we'd finished having sex. I was still straddling him and he was still inside me :blush:
  • Options
    Hmm, my first time was pretty embarrassing as I was so tense. His lil bro kept knocking the door and then I couldn't sit down as there was blood (yuk) and his sofa was white! Eek! Still we've all been embarrassed, its good to hear the other stories too!

chewIt-you wanna copy right that before american pie steal it. I now see you as the dude from american pie!
  • Options
    has to be my girlfriends mum walking in while we were having anal sex her on the bed, legs over my shoulders i was moaning her name at the time and about to cum and her mum walked in... :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by stabilo
    has to be my girlfriends mum walking in while we were having anal sex her on the bed, legs over my shoulders i was moaning her name at the time and about to cum and her mum walked in... :eek2:

:lol: That's gotta be one of the best, at least for those reading it. What did her mum say or do? Did she quietly walk out, or shout loudly?
  • Options
    god, i've had nothing like that. my most embarrasing moment doesn't even warrant a post.

i need to be corrupted....:naughty::p
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    god, i've had nothing like that. my most embarrasing moment doesn't even warrant a post.

i need to be corrupted....:naughty::p

;)

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    is that an offer? :p :angel:
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    is that an offer? :p :angel:

See you Tuesday? :hyper:

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    how about wednesday? :p

i'm all booked up till then.... :cool: :lol:
  • Options
    vaginal flatulence
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    :lol: That's gotta be one of the best, at least for those reading it. What did her mum say or do? Did she quietly walk out, or shout loudly?

she pretended not to see and walked out

i pulled out then emma put her feet around to my lower back and pulled me back inside her again

then bang splat its over and she moans louder than a banshee probably to pis her mum off
  • Options
    Well - not with anyone...but.... One time my mom found my candle and a bar thing of vaseline....:crazyeyes
    She told me she would be cleanin the house around one day, and i forgot to take it out of my closet...So I was downstairs and she called me up and was like "What is this?" And she was holding it. OMG. I thought I was going to die!!!!!!!
    I quickly avoided not to look in her eyes so I wouldnt seem obvious...and I bullshitted about some art and craft thing I was messin around with, LoL.
    I was so embarrased... But late I laughed about it w/ my boyfriend...
    At least she didn't see me naked and using it or something...
    Whew.
    I think getting caught having sex with someone is the most embarrasing...:p
  • Options
    A boyfriend and I got off school early one day and decided to go to his place for some "quality time" as both his parents worked all day...... After we finished, the family dog (that hates anyone but for family members) apeared in his doorway closely followed by his MOTHER! She thought someone had broken and sent the dog in his room for protection.

Her face turned white, I went red! She was furious and called me a bitch - becasue she was so worked up and yelling the dog came for me, bit me on the ancle and she stormed out, the dog followed........ I got dressed. I just wanted the floor to swallow me up but I had to walk through the kitchen where she was to leave....... after some coaxing I finally walked out and she offered me a cup of TEA! :crazyeyes

The song Sarah - by Starship was playing on the stereo at the time - can't listen to it anymore with out laughing! (yes - good old mood music!)

I just wanted to run, I politely declined and bolted!:lol:
  • Options
    Re: Whats your most embarassing Sexual moment ?
    Originally posted by ChewIT
    Dont think I have seen a post for this before so thought would see what all your most embarrassing sexual moments were ! :lol:

Mine, was when had been going out with Girl for a couple of weeks and finally got her alone in my bedroom. We started to enjoy ourselves and she started to give me a handjob. Well, I was dying for this and was extremely worked up ... after a few minutes the orgasm happened ....

As she pulled on my cock she pointed it toward my upper body .... as I shot my load I came right into my own face and hair, some even shot over my head and stuck on the headboard of the bed !

Luckily we laughed about it but was pretty embarrassing lying there with face and hair full of my own spunk ! :eek2:

Over to you lot ... lets here your stories ! :D

ChewIt

Excatly the same happened to me with my mrs, we couldnt have sex coz she was on, so with a mixture of blow jobs and handjobs i managed to spunk in my eye!!! Its still hurts just thinking about it!!
    we laffed loads about itand She now affectionately calls me cum face!!! :D
  • Options
    my bf and i were at it in his mums house with me on top and the covers over us. We only heard his brother coming up the stairs at the last minute. I didn't have time to move so just laid down on his chest pretending to be asleep. His brother stormed in and he was still in his uniform (hes a soldier) and was just back from Kosovo. He spent the next 40 minutes in deep conversation with my bf while i was pretending to be asleep, and my bf was still rock hard inside me!!
    I had to concentrate sooooo hard on not coming...especially as i love uniforms! We laugh now but soon after he put a lock on his door.
  • Options
    Me and an old friend would shag on every chance we had. This one time we were up stairs in her spare bedroom going at it one afternoon when we heard her dad come up the stairs and and came thru the door. I quckly sat up and put the bed sheet across me..He didn't say anything..I dunno who was more embaressed.

We were in the same room going at it again another time when her mum came into the room and caught us both stark bollock naked with me on top. She said, "Chelsea what the hell do you think your doing?" Me and Chelsea just when't bright red when her lil brother pop his greasy little head round the door with a big grin on his face..."Their haveing SEX!!!" I didn't go round there for a couple of weeks and her mum didn't speak to her for a few days.

And another time we went for a Sunday afternoon walk and we started to feel a fruity and pop into this ditch in a field and she when't down on me when a friend came looking for us and said, "What are you two doing?" I made some lame story up and said that I lost some money..lol

I was pullin' me wire when I heard my mum shouted what I wanted for tea..I said anything'll do.....Don't think she heard me and came in while I was knocking one out to a couple of lezzers on the computer..She neva said anything.
  • Options
    being caught naked shagging my gf in my car when I was 17 by a copper in the car park of a theme park :crazyeyes
  • Options
    i have 3 :blush::blush:

i was only 15 and shagging my boyf but heard my mum come home early so i made him get in my cupboard, naked while i pretended i was in bed asleep an feeling ill. my mum came in but seen 1 of his trainers and searched my room and my wardrobe! and yep theres my boyf, naked and brickin it, she went ballistic and kicked him out there and then!:blush:

I was 18 and at my boyfs, we wer in the living room (front door is where the living room is) my mum was picking me up but she is always late so were thought we'd have a quickie, I was just about tosit on his cock when my mum opened the letter box and shouted vicky im early!!!! argh! she seen me sit on my boyfs penis(luckily she laughed) :blush:

and last but not least! It was last year and this lad who i had wanted to bed for ages finally made a pass at me, anyway wehada fun night in bed until i woke up covered in blood! Id come on during the night and just as i tried to get out of bed he woke!!! he didnt notice though so i made a quick exit and text him on the bus saying i was really sorry! he didnt reply! :blush:
    god im cringing as u read!
  • Options
    well its not really that embarasing, more funny.

Last year my mate a BBQ which kinda turned into a party and i was gettin on really well with this girl. So we been pullin etc for a while and we went to back of my mates garden for some time alone. She then ended up going down on me behind his shed and about half way through two other friends of mine came to see where we had gone.

After catching us in the act they quickly turn and left to leave us along, however one of them left with such haste that he ended up fallin in the garden pond.
    Kinda funny for us but he ended up soaked the poor guy
  • Options
    Originally posted by beerboy
    After catching us in the act they quickly turn and left to leave us along, however one of them left with such haste that he ended up fallin in the garden pond.

lol :lol: Very good. :D
  • Options
    This is a fun thread. :)

So there was this night that I was completely wasted...I think I drank half the city's liquor that night...and I was fooling around with my roommate's friend. After a bit, my roommate and her boyfriend walk in, and there I am, naked and spread open on the couch with his head between my legs. And do they make their way quietly into another room to leave us in peace? NO! They watch for a bit while making fun of my drunken ass. I still have not lived that one down.

Or there's the drunken fooling around with my supervisor...the roommate walks in the door and stands there and stares at the nakedness...even turns on a light to see!....she asks "is that so-and-so?"...i kept saying "go to bed, go to bed"...took her a while but she finally left the room...and then he went to sleep.
  • Options
    When my dad walked in on me and my bfriend having sex on the living room floor. I wasn't his precious little girl after that I can assure you.

Oh and probably the time my bfriend and I broke a chair and he cracked his head of the computer table and nearly knocked himself unconcious.