Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fire

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why does fire fascinate me so much?
i could watch it for hours..............

Comments

• Options
    Because you know it's dangerous? I dunno. :p I can watch it for ages as well if I'm 'in the mood' if you know what I mean. ;)
  • Options
    Re: fire
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    why does fire fascinate me so much?
    i could watch it for hours..............

You ned the song by Arthur Brown called Fire, download it now!
  • Options
    Fire is inetersting, the way it dances but never repeats its steps...It's almost like Michael Jackson.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Fire is awesome and it just pulls you toward it....
  • Options
    hairspray and lighters :p
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Originally posted by my_name
    hairspray and lighters :p
    fucking awesome!! :)
  • Options
    Aaarrrrggghhhh!! You're all secretly pyromaniacs. I'm so scared of fire and people think that it's funny to spark lighters and matches and wave them near my hair *has big red curly hair* Even as a child I was scared of sparklers and held them right at the end for fear of getting my hand burnt!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    It's almost like Michael Jackson.

That made me laugh sooooo hard :lol:

Fire interests me aswell, i love to burn things and look at fire, my family thinks i'm an arsonest :chin:
  • Options
    Fire is pretty. It makes strange shapes but it never makes the same shape twice. It's amazing how it chooses where to go. Likes it alive. And it has lovely colours. And it gives off light. It can burn in any colour though.... like green or purple or yellow or blue, or just normal old orange :yes: it also makes a lovely bluey yellow flame when you burn deoderant (in your maths lesson) :lol:
  • Options
    i think everyone of my friends is an arsonist, they nevere stop burnign things. i like fire but not that muich, i would like to put some evil people on a fire but thats another story
  • Options
    Because it's a living thing. Well, not technically, but by comparison. It needs oxygen otherwise it will suffocate, like us. It needs food (fuel) otherwise it will starve, like us. And it needs heat, otherwise it will freeze, like us.

Technically it's just chemical altered gas, which soon diffuses into the air and we know nothing of it, but watch it, it never does the same thing, and it always tries to escape. It's like an untamable beast - Men (or women) can control lots of things but fire, in its wildest form, is fascinating. You don't get the same thrill from a gas fire because it's controlled, it's like, the x in our lives...
  • Options
    You could also say fire reproduces - it makes more fire by "mating" with things.

Fire is just one of those things that people are naturally fascinated by. My friend Adam is always burning stuff in physics lessons - tis great fun to see what burns and what doesnt....and then to try and get the stuff that doesnt burn, to burn.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sanj33v
    You could also say fire reproduces - it makes more fire by "mating" with things.

Fire is just one of those things that people are naturally fascinated by. My friend Adam is always burning stuff in physics lessons - tis great fun to see what burns and what doesnt....and then to try and get the stuff that doesnt burn, to burn.

lol we did that and someone was wearing one of those polyester coats and his leeva caught fire rofl :lol

hmm rulers are good... they melt. Or, get a biro and set the end on fire mmm its like a halluceneginic very unhealthy :D