Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

TV vs Radio......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Which one is the better medium in you opinion?
I'm going with radio all the way.
TV's are for couch potatoes. I hardly watch TV, whereas my radio is almost always on. I can listen, and still do my daily tasks.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I have to disagree.

I watch the TV but only six or seven programmes that I really like. I don't just sit there slobbed out!

As for radio, I can't stand the music that is played on the radio so that is why I don't listen to it!
  • Options
    I prefer radio becase the adverts on TV really get on my tits.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Van The Man

As for radio, I can't stand the music that is played on the radio so that is why I don't listen to it!

its not all music you know!

I watch more tv than I listen to radio but once when I went to Ireland and arrived at my dads house to discover the TV had gone I was saved by a week of radio.

And I lived in London without a TV and still managed to catch up on the plot of Eastenders when I finally got a tv 6 months later.

We often didn't have a tv when I was little and I was a really big Archers fan. One of my earliest memories is listening to the shipping forcast with my dad before he went out fishing.