Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

orgasm and pee

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone im new here*waves*
erm....i dnt quite know how to say, you might get freaked out, it is pretty gross.
here goes. *coughs* erm the other night when my b/f was going down on me when i came i think i pee'd in his mouth.
it wasnt much just a dinky bit, but still. i dnt htink he even noticed (i hope he didnt anyway)

ive always had a weak bladder but up unitll now its never affected my sex life. i dnt know what to do cos i wont let him make me come anymore cos im scraed it'll happen again and im getting very frustrated.

thanks for any replys i get.

Comments

• Options
    Don't worry apparently I always do this, don't think you actually peed in his mouth but 'came' in it, girls can shoot when they're turned on ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Don't worry apparently I always do this,

what you pee in ur b/f mouth?
  • Options
    hey anglebabe long time no see
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ring_0_lurve
    what you pee in ur b/f mouth?

LMAO, that sounds so funny
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    LMAO, that sounds so funny

heehee. your av makes me so horny.

Anyway, I don't think your boyfriend will mind, extra juices are always nice and if he's like me it will have turned him on more. Just relax it's not actually pee it just feels like you are peeing.

Then again there are not many people like me :confused:
  • Options
    This has never happened to me. I feel like I'm gonna pee but nothing ever comes out. Does this mean I'm abnormal?
  • Options
    wa? you like golden showers and stuff shyboy?
  • Options
    Have a look around this site under female orgasm and female ejaculation, under the sex section obviously. Also do the same on the Net. Most health sites feature a sexual health section, and will mention it.
    What actually comes out when you ejaculate is open to debate, but it's not urine (though there is a trace in there apparently). It won't do any harm, it's natural, don't worry. Did he enjoy it though? If so, then there's no problem at all. I just wish I had a girlfriend who could do it so I could experience it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I was on the right track the other day with my girfriend but she felt like she wanted to pee so kind of lost the feeling I guess. I said it would be ok so maybe we'll get our first experience of it soon ;-)

My advice is to not worry if it is indeed ejaculation that you're experiencing, because from what I've read, it's only 40% of girls that can do it and supposedly it's a really good orgasm if you can let go at the point where you think you need to pee.

Besides, us blokes shoot stuff out of where we pee from, so where's the harm in girls doing it?