Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question Related To The Pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right my friend has been on the pill a few months now but she asked me a question. She knows that if you are sick then you should se an extra method of contraception. She asked me if it mattered if it was on the 7 day break? i said i wasn't sure so i would check with you guys but you have any ideas? i thougth it might have been just incase u threw it up but if you were on the break then would it matter?!?! Thanx for any help anyway you guys. Emz xxx xxx xxx

Comments

• Options
    Yeah i think you've got it right mate. I dont think it matters if you are on the break, i think its incase you bring the pill up and dont get enougth of the drug. Where have you been??! Hope you are ok :)
  • Options
    If you vomit within a few hours of taking a pill, you bring it back up so it doesn't work. If it's a 'break' day, there's no pill to sick back up - so you should be OK.
  • Options
    thanxs you 2, my friend is exstatic, she says she can't thanx you enough. ive been around, gcses coming up soon though so ive been busy, lol. thanx again you two.