Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Boobies flying everywhere!

Hey,
On monday,me, my b/f and a girl in his class are gonna have our first ever 3sum. thing is....im scared now....for about 2 years all ive wanted to do was to have one....but now i actually have to chance to..ive realised that i have absolutly no idea of what to do on a girl!! is she had a penis i could figure it out, but she dnt she has the same as me! i know that "should" make it easier to figure out.....but it dnt.
can you give me some advice on what to do.
im really nervous.

thanks.

zella.x.x.x
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wow :) I've always wanted to have a threesome but I could never do it with my current bfriend! I hate the thought of sharing him!! Hehehe :D But I could probs do it with 2 people I'd just met!

Do to her what you like having done! I know that everyone likes different things but just try it! Or ask her what she likes!! If you feel comfortable to have a three some with her then you should feel comfortable to ask her! I'm very nosey so Im gonna ask questions!

Where are you doing it?!!
  • Options
    Er, don't do it?:p

Why do you want it so bad?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Er, don't do it?:p

Why do you want it so bad?

Wow :) Harmless I'm very suprised at that post!! I thought that you were going to write something really crude & dirty! Giving details! Hehehe :D You must be calming down!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa
    Wow :) Harmless I'm very suprised at that post!! I thought that you were going to write something really crude & dirty! Giving details! Hehehe :D You must be calming down!!
    Nah, just bored shittless with all this talk of girl on girl action. It’s getting tedious I think.

same old, same old :p
  • Options
    Yeah true :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yeah true :rolleyes:

Don’t ya roll your eyes at me young lady!;)
  • Options
    Oh sorry Harmless :p Hey fact of the day . . .

Me & You share the same name except I spell mine Alx :D
  • Options
    Oh sorry Harmless :p Hey fact of the day . . .

Me & You share the same name except I spell mine Alx :D

Good Good, Fact 2) we are both good looking by default because of our names!

Getting back to the original question........... If you don't know what to do Zella, sit back and let ya bf show ya what to do with a woman:p :p:lol:
  • Options
    Getting back to the original question........... If you don't know what to do Zella, sit back and let ya bf show ya what to do with a woman

. . . there it is!! The comment I was expecting :D Good old Harmless!! Hehehe :lol:
  • Options
    thanks for the adviceguys, i was hopeing for more details like what to actually do when im down there cos i want to make her cum..but i'll try asking him......oh im vrey comfortable asking guys what they like but ive never met this girl and im very submisive around girls cos ive grown up around guys, (yes i know i have 2 sisters but ones a donkey and the other ones a bitch that dnt know im bi)

thanks for all the advie you have given me.

zella.x.x.x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    thanks for the adviceguys, i was hopeing for more details like what to actually do when im down there cos i want to make her cum..but i'll try asking him......oh im vrey comfortable asking guys what they like but ive never met this girl and im very submisive around girls cos ive grown up around guys, (yes i know i have 2 sisters but ones a donkey and the other ones a bitch that dnt know im bi)

thanks for all the advie you have given me.

zella.x.x.x

Hehe just do to her what you like done to you, excluding the cockin (your bf will do that) Unles you have a dildo (hmmm double edge dildo):p

Finger her, lick her out etc

You will get to see how easy it is to please a women:rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

You will get to see how easy it is to please a women:rolleyes: :p

It is easy. Unless it happens to be you :p

Oh that was mean werent it hehe.

Hmm if your nervous bout it why are you doing it? :confused:
  • Options
    im doing it cos i REALLY want to and have done for like2 yrs.
    im only nervous cos ive never been with a girl like that before, but wernt you nervous your first time, kissing, tingsing or shaggin anyone weather they were male or female?
  • Options
    you'll probably find you can just go with the flow at the time, can i ask tho, arent you a bit worried about having to watch your boyfriend with another girl? :eek2:
    its one thing fantasising about it but to actually do it? just make sure you're ready to put your fantasy in practice, if you are then great, enjoy yourself and what happens at the time will probably come naturally! :)
    ps. is it her first time with a girl 2?
  • Options
    i think i'll cope with my b/f with another girl, i trust him not to get attached so its all ok.
    and yea its her first time too.
  • Options
    Re: Boobies flying everywhere!
    Originally posted by Zella
    Hey,
    On monday,me, my b/f and a girl in his class are gonna have our first ever 3sum. thing is....im scared now....for about 2 years all ive wanted to do was to have one....but now i actually have to chance to..ive realised that i have absolutly no idea of what to do on a girl!! is she had a penis i could figure it out, but she dnt she has the same as me! i know that "should" make it easier to figure out.....but it dnt.
    can you give me some advice on what to do.
    im really nervous.

thanks.

zella.x.x.x

Where are you from Zella?
  • Options
    why do you ask?
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    haha! i know nothing about threesomes but i love the board title! oh the images floating about in my head... good work zella :thumb:

anyways.... i second what most people have said. but what was all that about 'his class'?!?

sounds a bit dubious to me