Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

calls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
if a guy asks for a girls number, how long would he wait until calling her.
this is happening to me at the moment...

Comments

• Options
    A couple of days max!You could call her though right away!Its up to you!Good luck ;)
  • Options
    Re: calls
    Originally posted by encarta
    if a guy asks for a girls number, how long would he wait until calling her.
    this is happening to me at the moment...

i don't see why there are these stupid fucking 'rules' about phoning someone, if you're interested you'll phone the very next day, if you're not you might leave it a few days to see if you can get some more ass beforehand.

personally, if i liked the girl i'd ring her up the next day.
  • Options
    thought i would just say that im a girl.
    any other peoples views?
  • Options
    i would be more likely to text than actually phone, then flirt like "flirty mc flirt" and see what happens from there :naughty:
  • Options
    Usually I'd expect them to wait a few days and then call, unless they're really keen and call the next day. If they leave it more than a week then they're obviously not that interested so I'd ignore them.

That's how I see the 'rules' - but everyone, and every situation, is different. :)
  • Options
    ok, thanks
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Usually I'd expect them to wait a few days and then call, unless they're really keen and call the next day. If they leave it more than a week then they're obviously not that interested so I'd ignore them.

That's how I see the 'rules' - but everyone, and every situation, is different. :)

It took a guy two weeks to text me (got the text last sunday). I didnt reply. I did kinda like him though, but the fact that he waited 2 weeks makes me think he probably doesnt fancy me that much. His loss, lol. My mate reckons he waited so long cos he is shy.
    Moral of the story, two weeks is tooo long guys! Thats over doing the whole "playing hard to get" thing.
    Heehee, he might be sitting by his phone waiting for me to text back :):lol::) (...not very likely though)
  • Options
    My advice? don't sit around waiting for him to call....if he does its a bonus but why waste your time sitting around waiting when you could be doing other things.
  • Options
    hi its my encarta, who started this form.
    i gave my number to him on tuesday night, it now is friday lunchtime, whats the chance he is going to call?
  • Options
    Originally posted by encarta
    hi its my encarta, who started this form.
    i gave my number to him on tuesday night, it now is friday lunchtime, whats the chance he is going to call?

i it was me, and i fancied you, i'd call the next day...

but as it's not me.... he MAY call and ask what you're doing this weekend. but then again he might not. i don't like playing games, it's annoying, wish people would quit screwing around and just get to the point.

it'd save a lot of time/effort... and YOU wouldn't be sat there wondering. it'd be better for us all.

:rolleyes:

<psychic powers on> you... yes you.... phooooone the girl damn you.... phooooooooone her...</psychic powers>
  • Options
    so really i dnt have much of a chance then?!
  • Options
    might sound silly but...are you 100% sure you gave him the right number?!
  • Options
    postive! he also asked me for my email ad..but he hasnt emailed me either.
  • Options
    k, i gave him my number on tuesday nite, its now sunday morning. i think i'll give up..
  • Options
    if you try to forget about him and move on and then he does call you it'll be like a nice surprise but if you stop waiting for it you wont be thinking about it so much adn then just wont realise hes not called (if that makes sence)
  • Options
    TBQH i dont think he'll call so go out there girl and get someone else! If he does call i'll delete this!