Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

free again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i split with my boyf of 9 1/2 months last nite, but the weird thing is, i dont really feel that upset or angry. we're on and off like a light bulb so maybe the whole 'its over!!' scenario just doesnt hurt me anymore.:rolleyes: i think this is the last time it'll happen with him tho..
we were in this rock club type thing, and he spent almost the whole evening totally absorbed in his ex-he tried to talk to me a couple of times during it but i blanked him out, bcos, by that point, i was majorly pissed at him.
well anyway eventually i couldnt handle it anymore (it was like the last straw as far as our relatoinship was concerned) and i finished with him about halfway thru. i had to avoid him then for the rest of the night...what i wanna know is, are these feelins or non-feelings normal ?? shouldnt i be sobbing with a box of roses on the couch? i love/loved him with all my heart-he was my first love-i guess i just didnt like who he was anymore if that makes sense. im kinda worried that its gonna hit me outta the blue and ill be a wrec but it just doesnt feel tht way. heeeeeeeelp:confused:!

Comments

• Options
    Re: free again
    Originally posted by vorni
    i split with my boyf of 9 1/2 months last nite, but the weird thing is, i dont really feel that upset or angry. we're on and off like a light bulb so maybe the whole 'its over!!' scenario just doesnt hurt me anymore.:rolleyes:

Exactly how I'm feeling at the mo too, and this is after 3 years! I was quite surprised that I'm not upset, am usually in tears when we split up but not this time......guess it must mean it's for the best?
  • Options
    i hope so-dont think i could handle another go of the ricky experience:confused:
  • Options
    Lol know exactly what you mean. Pm me if you need a chat, since we're both goin thru the same thing ;)