Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to get people to go away!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i dont wana sound big-headed here but i hate me and vikki being popular.When me and her want to be alone cos we are feeling abit horny:naughty: and we just wana do stuff our fuckin friends are in the way.Some off em get the hint, but like one of my friends who always hassles me about why we aint done anything just stays around like he wants to watch!
Please help me and give me tips of how to get them to piss off in the nicest possible way!
thanks matt

Comments

• Options
    Why don't you just say do you mind but I want to be alone with my partner for a while I will see you later and close the door on them.
  • Options
    It doesn't sound nice however you approach it, so perhaps just tell them unambiguously that you want some privacy.

'I'm sorry if this sounds rude, mate, but I don't suppose Vikki and I could spend some time together - alone? How about if I come around to yours later on and we'll grab something to eat or a beer?'
  • Options
    i see what you mean but i get abit embarrassed.Like the other night (the "is this strange" thread) we wernt left alone till 4am!when everyone fell asleep.
    Me and vikki are still tired from that night we only got 2 hours sleep.
  • Options
    Say youre gonna bone her hard and want some peace...embarassment normally works.
  • Options
    Just let them watch :p
  • Options
    for once i agree with kermit
  • Options
    I used to have the same problem with my bf some time ago.So we "invented" hobbies,dinners with parents and grandparents ans sooo many other lies.At the end our friends got the message!!!
    I dont suggest you should lie....but its just an idea....THAT ACTUALLY WORKS! ;)
  • Options
    I agree with attari more subtle hints,

I have to pop home to babysit (said with a dirty smile)
    She's having dinner and something "nice to eat" at mine (dirtier smile) etc:

I dont recommend lieing stright out- as bf's and gf's will come and go but rue friends will last forever!
    Say it to one of your better mates on there own sometime and then hopefuly when you pop off they'll tell them or at least understand.

Embarressment works if you have the steal to go through with it-Good luck and good fucking!
  • Options
    Start getting it on right in front of them, they will soon get the hint and leave
  • Options
    Originally posted by davedavidson
    Start getting it on right in front of them, they will soon get the hint and leave

I second that.
  • Options
    i third that :) or you could just tell them to piss off cus you need some time alone! :)
  • Options
    Thanks alot peeps.I wouldnt mind just getting it on with her but she gets so embarrassed over just little things god knows wat she will do if i did this.
  • Options
    push you off maybe then you would feel so embarrased. hehe sorry!:rolleyes:

that didnt really help did it! i think you should just say piss off! :)
  • Options
    Matt, just tell it to them straight. That you wanna be alone with Vikki. They'll get the message and bugger off! :D